• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'porean jailed for sex with daughter

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have a red hot sexy pretty daughter in her 20s stripped naked climbing onto you frenching you, licking your nipples and blowing your dick, can you withstand it and tell her not to do it?

I be honest. I am not god, I cannot do it. :o

I admire your honesty.

I believe one of the reasons why men react vehemently to such incestuous relationship is because deep in their heart they know they're likely to be tempted.

What exactly is so disgusting about two consenting adults screwing each other ? Didn't Noah or Lot screw his own daughters ?

It's easy to teach that incest is wrong. But not many are able to provide a moral exposition of the wrongdoing.

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
"A man in Singapore who had consensual sex with his 20-year-old daughter was jailed for three years on Monday."

Goodness this is consensual and the daughter is age 20....looks more like those Japanese blue movie videos online.

This daughter sure cannot get married. Later she will have multiple partners or lesbian and by mid-30 could even commit sucide unless she can get huge blacks to screw her to coverup her guilt for the "death" of her father as her father will commit sucide for this shame.

How can this stupid girl call the police if it was "consensual sex"....even with her father! Would any normal person do it to their own dad unless he raped her or screw her from young....ae 5 years up.

This girl must also be jailed and even cane!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you have a red hot sexy pretty daughter in her 20s stripped naked climbing onto you frenching you, licking your nipples and blowing your dick, can you withstand it and tell her not to do it?

I be honest. I am not god, I cannot do it. :o

If i have a red hot sexy daughter, iw ill be proud of her and hope that she can join some beauty pageants to flaunt her beauty.

and not thinking of having sex with her. Only sinkies think like that.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i have a red hot sexy daughter, iw ill be proud of her and hope that she can join some beauty pageants to flaunt her beauty.

CB kia tonychat,

too bad for you, that prostitute ladyboy wife of yours with a fake CB cannot reproduce. :biggrin:

fuck you. :oIo:

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
shy to ask, what race?:p

" The court heard that he had been bringing his daughter for drinking sessions with his friends at coffeeshops since 2006. "

any clue from this ?

I think no mentioning of names to protect identity of the coffee shop la

jw5

Loyal
Would you like to tell us what is the nature of your interest ?
I would like to know the type of people who created and brought up such scum bags.
Perhaps they have their problems and difficulties.

jw5

Loyal
I admire your honesty.

I believe one of the reasons why men react vehemently to such incestuous relationship is because deep in their heart they know they're likely to be tempted.

What exactly is so disgusting about two consenting adults screwing each other ? Didn't Noah or Lot screw his own daughters ?

It's easy to teach that incest is wrong. But not many are able to provide a moral exposition of the wrongdoing.
That could not be further from the truth.
It's not even about morality.
You just shouldn't do it because it's not appropriate.
If humans do things purely because of sexual desire or animal instinct or because you feel like it or just to be different, then be prepared to be used as food for chickens or cows, since we are no better.

hahaho

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to know the type of people who created and brought up such scum bags.
Perhaps they have their problems and difficulties.

In this day and age., values are decided by internet, mobile fones
and chat rooms. Not by parents and grandparents.

The privilege of parents to influence their kids are not existing anymore.

Deny this fact at your own risk.

jw5

Loyal
In this day and age., values are decided by internet, mobile fones
and chat rooms. Not by parents and grandparents.

The privilege of parents to influence their kids are not existing anymore.

Deny this fact at your own risk.
Agree that external influences like internet, friends, teachers and environment will play a part in a person's values. But external influences can be negated by good parental influence. Not vice versa.

Not saying that the grandparents are responsible, the man's parents are responsible for him, his daughter's mother is responsible for her. As I said, maybe they have/had difficulties.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal

For a person like you, of course you be proud of your daughter, so that she can prostitute herself to other men and feed you with money earned from her pussy. The man she calls daddy. Thailand has many real life incest incidents that was shown on papers and books and films. Gang rape by a village of guys, more than 40 taking turns on 1 girl. Please go and unsinkify them. :p

What is the moral difference for someone committing incest against another who watches incent theme films and books? Just a thin line of 1 does it while the other fascinates it.

Morality issues is easier to be said on paper, but we seen people committing adultery, having other girls behind the backs of their wives/gfs. Of course these are not crimes, but definitely not the works of angels. In this incest case which involves 2 adults, I think they knew what they are into and the consequences. Is adultery a lesser evil than this?

Being morally upright is 1 thing, but we have to be very honest with ourselves. There is a incest themed film right in front of you, do you or do you not watch it? I will watch it. Does it mean I will commit incest. No. Does it mean I am morally upright. No. Does it mean I am more morally upright than those who commit consensual incest? I don't think so. :o