• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'pore Prostitutes Holdings(SPH) set up a Lee Kuan Yew cult

S

suicidalpap

For the past week since the launch of another Lee Kuan Yew's book, Hardly the Truths To Keep Singapore Going the shameless SPH reporters have been taking turns to heap praises on Leetator Lee Kuan Yew ad nauseum. Thus the Lee Kuan Yew Cult is established.

Last edited by a moderator:

Worldclass

Alfrescian
Loyal
Free Advertising in National papers & media.

SPH has to listen to Big Boss....this is why we are not a Nation!

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When I laughed when they interviewed that short, stumpy and ugly Chua sister.

Her answer was so typical of Civil Serpents in SG, no fucking backbone to stand behind their line of questioning, and taichi everything to all else except themselves.

No wonder she can rise up so fast in SPH, must be a fucking obedient running dog.

S

suicidalpap

Before the Chua sisters, there was a whore Tan Song Sai. What happened to this bitch? Retired to old folks home?

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I laughed when they interviewed that short, stumpy and ugly Chua sister.

Her answer was so typical of Civil Serpents in SG, no fucking backbone to stand behind their line of questioning, and taichi everything to all else except themselves.

No wonder she can rise up so fast in SPH, must be a fucking obedient running dog.
Chua sisters formerly ISD,still performing their ISD duty,I bet!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha..I prefer yr title to his book!

Yea, with these ballsless whores, asking tame and predictable questions, whatever the Old Fart says is already a foregone conclusion - no need to wayang about pretending to be asking the difficult questions that never really got asked: like does he know PAP is losing touch with the ground?

For the past week since the launch of another Lee Kuan Yew's book, Hardly the Truths To Keep Singapore Going the shameless SPH reporters have been taking turns to heap praises on Leetator Lee Kuan Yew ad nauseum. Thus the Lee Kuan Yew Cult is established.

S

suicidalpap

Thanks. All these questions are 'pre-written' and prepared in advance so that Leetator Lee would not be caught off-guard