• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'pore Girl Felicia Tang is a Hot Nude Model

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seems like the only way for local Sinkie char bor to make their mark overseas is to strip all

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think this felicia tang person is dead.

Was in the news last year that she was murdered by her BF in the US.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think this felicia tang person is dead.

Was in the news last year that she was murdered by her BF in the US.

Yes, I also read that her bf killed her.

For a time, she was living in Perth, Australia.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
One wonders why Felicia Tang would wanna leave the first world utopia of Singapore for a lesser country.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Finally, a hot S'pore girl that is not a dog faced SPG like Sun Ho. Bad news. She does not live in S'pore anymore :-(

http://www.mystique-magazine.com/bio/Felicia-Tang.html

http://www.macandbumble.com/models_list/felicia_tang/

Hometown: Singapore
Nationality: American
Ethnicity: Singaporean
Hair: brunette Eyes: brown
Measurements: 34B-24-34
Breast Type: natural
Height: 5'6" Weight: 118 lbs
Birthday: October 22, 1977
Likes to Eat: french fries
Listens to: Sade
You taste very 80s leh Uncle....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You taste very 80s leh Uncle....

Friend, this thread is 3 years old, the girl already died. I don't know why some one would dredge it up. Quite tragic case, murdered by the boy friend after a coke and crystal meth binge. When u play angmo lancheow, u got to take the chance they are psycho.