• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPH promoting Peadophilia

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

It was until last Saturday that our precious reliable official media been having all the hypes about the weddding of Bhutan's prince and his bride 10 years younger than him.

In the first place, I really have no idea why ST is so excited about the whole event, the coverage is even more than that of Prince William of England. Whatever so big about the whole thing, it has nothing to do with us.

Going through the coverage, I also can't help but notice one thing that SPH continued to highlight, the prince met his girl when he was 17, she was 7 at the time, and he started going after her. "What?!" was my response, isn't there a UN charter to protect children from potential peadophilia activities? Even when Bhutan is a back ward country, it is also part of UN and it should adhere by such charter as well. If this happens in other countries, won't he be warned for potential peadophilia activity?

I am really shock that our mass media continued to highlight the start of their romance. Are the people inside consider peadophilia tendency romantic and action as a result while not permitted by law should be acceptable morally?

I mean, the message is now sent to all peadophiles in the country that it is all right to take action because even the official media justify morally that it should be permissible.

No wonder Tin Pei Ling is chosen by PAP, while her age is 25, she has the looks of a 15 year old.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

It was until last Saturday that our precious reliable official media been having all the hypes about the weddding of Bhutan's prince and his bride 10 years younger than him.

In the first place, I really have no idea why ST is so excited about the whole event, the coverage is even more than that of Prince William of England. Whatever so big about the whole thing, it has nothing to do with us.

Going through the coverage, I also can't help but notice one thing that SPH continued to highlight, the prince met his girl when he was 17, she was 7 at the time, and he started going after her. "What?!" was my response, isn't there a UN charter to protect children from potential peadophilia activities? Even when Bhutan is a back ward country, it is also part of UN and it should adhere by such charter as well. If this happens in other countries, won't he be warned for potential peadophilia activity?

I am really shock that our mass media continued to highlight the start of their romance. Are the people inside consider peadophilia tendency romantic and action as a result while not permitted by law should be acceptable morally?

I mean, the message is now sent to all peadophiles in the country that it is all right to take action because even the official media justify morally that it should be permissible.

No wonder Tin Pei Ling is chosen by PAP, while her age is 25, she has the looks of a 15 year old.

You meant TPL has been bonked by PAP dogs many times ago?

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
If officially you cannot bonk a 15 year old, you find one who looks like one. Other than that I can't find any reason why her husband go for someone with body of a child.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. come on, get real.
3. salah peiling has the looks of a 15 years old.
4. my foot!
5. she does not even have the breasts of a 15 years old.
6. just airport flat of a used gal!

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. come on, get real.
3. salah peiling has the looks of a 15 years old.
4. my foot!
5. she does not even have the breasts of a 15 years old.
6. just airport flat of a used gal!

I think the most important requirement for her husband is likely your point 5 and 6.