• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG dumps BF, claims new Viet GF is Illegal Immigrant

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the site she never write she dump him leh. If she did that why would she be feeling so sad over those weeks?

TedDibiase

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I don't wna brk anyone elses heart anymore,"

"You finally admit you have a gf."

"The girl is lucky to have you. So lucky.
I knw you'll treat her better than hw you treat me.
I took you for granted, i shldn't be crying like a baby wanting you back nw.
& it won't be fair to yr current gf."

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"Everyone makes mistakes,

我错了, I lost a gd guy, who was always there for me be it rain or shine,
who knws my everything be it period or attitude.
Even the slightest actions i make, he knws what im thinking.
& i missed it.

2yrs proved to me he's a gd guy,
but just bcos of my silly actions,
my silly hatred for a person, caused us to be like this."

Not very clear indication, maybe, maybe not, but i can see she caused this relation to fail, most prob.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Instead of blaming herself, she should ask to meet up with the viet girl who is superior in being a woman and learn from her how to behave.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i think she should understand that good guys only go for good girls.

She is still young and yet got a first taste of a singapore guy who go regional to get a girl. There are more to come, slowly she will get used to it.

I thumbs up the guy who chiong for regional girls.

Sinkie gals, please change ur behavior or else all worthy guys will go regional.

Last edited: