• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Speak Mandarin Ads criticised

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was browsing thru' the 'Life' section yesterday & stumbled upon this article in the newspaper. Surprisingly, the article quoted my posting in the SAM forum.

The consolation part is at least my posting is rational, logical & sound.

The puzzling part is the Promote Mandarin Council could not find any Chinese kids who could speak fluently despite filming in locations Singapore, Beijing & Shanghai.

The positive part is the improvement in the 2nd phase ads which will feature children from a mix of races. Thumbs up for the relevant authority or body in this aspect.

I just want to add in (i.e. it will be wonderful if we include our local Malays & Indians & Eurasians in the 2nd phase ads too). :smile: