• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPACEWEATHER: A major solar flare approaching the X5 level is currently in progress

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You own this forum ah? Report it to SAM if you are not happy. What can you do to me? Catch me if you can.

I'm sure you don't want me to troll you on every of your posts? I am ready to oblige you.
Globetard/vaxtard, show us your scientific experiments of your claim or fuck off from this thread

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Globetard/vaxtard, show us your scientific experiments of your claim or fuck off from this thread
KNNBCCB. Go and fuck your mother's chee bye lah. You fucking loser from your mother's chow chee bye. By the way, this thread is not started by you. bastard. What the fuck do you qualify to kpkb about?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Globetard/vaxtard, you have just proven your science knowledge with vulgarity.
I wonder who started to use the word "fuck". Backtrack and say it for yourself bastard.

This is how those unvaxxed always behave. Always contradicting himself and think he's never wrong.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have already counter the TS nonsense with solar flares. Are you trying derail to something else other than proving your own claim?
Where's your scientific proof then? Don't make a fool of yourself here. At least I can provide a website to substantiate. What can you offer?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's your scientific proof then? Don't make a fool of yourself here. At least I can provide a website to substantiate. What can you offer?
Making claim and then push burden of proof to me when I said there is no solar flares at all. Since you assume there is, why so difficult to prove?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to compare with your Pigeon Hole. You'd even said your Pigeon Hole's carpark has Bentleys. WTF? Over my 2 hairy balls maybe.

You apologize? GTH. Quote me some of your posts if you even can. Otherwise, STFU*

Your miserable life hereby reflects your great frustration with your inner self. You miserable Haram dog. Muslims like to do it among family members. It's in their blood and DNA. So be watchful that your wife doesn't do it with your brother, son or even son-in-law. I suppose your father is long gone already, otherwise, he can also be a worthy sexual partner as well as father-in-law for your wife. After all, Muslims are allowed 4 wives and to them, wives are sluts.
The Bentley was replaced with a BMW.

And if you need me to justify where I apologised, you can start off with your name.

I very sorry you had a pathetic inter terrace. I think some apartments have higher value that you puny imaginary house.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Globetard/vaxtard, I am asking for scientific evidence using scientific methods of your claim. I didn’t asked for a website. Can you substantiate of your own claim? Since you claimed “Must be solar flares..”

Hope you are not a snow flake

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Lowtech Hightech.

Why there's no intermediate terrace? Don't anyhow smoke here lah, Bodoh. Do your homework first before commenting, otherwise, you should change your nick to "Lowtech". Even HDB also has intermediate terrace houses if you don't know. They are located along Jalan Bahagia.

Source: https://www.fraxtor.com/types-of-houses-in-singapore/
Oops my bad..you're right. There's Type 1 and Type 2. Type 2 smaller ones are common along my prev office near Macpherson Garden Estate, small like shit..plot size even smaller than HDB 5rm..LOL.

Cuz I just did a quick check using Google Gemini but tio sabo NBCB.. Yes. Inter-Terrace actually mean Intermediate Terrace.

I guess knn Google Gemini AI still sucks.. that's why I sua ku ma never stay in landed before only in condo so far..unlike u so good life.
anyway, I have reported this factual error to G Gemini already.
Screenshot 2024-05-10 164725.png

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Globetard/vaxtard, I am asking for scientific evidence using scientific methods of your claim. I didn’t asked for a website. Can you substantiate of your own claim? Since you claimed “Must be solar flares..”

Hope you are not a snow flake
You are such a bastard. Already contradicted yourself here on so many occasions and yet still want to argue insensibly. No wonder TS is smart enough and even won't oblige you with a counter-challenge. I will do as such because talking with an idiot bird brain like you makes me vomit blood.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are such a bastard. Already contradicted yourself here on so many occasions and yet still want to argue insensibly. No wonder TS is smart enought and even won't oblige you with a counter-challenge. I will do as such because talking with an idiot bird brain like you makes me vomit blood.
Globetard/vaxtard, If you can’t prove of your own claim, just tell us straight. “Must be….”

Only assume things with your low IQ. Really just a snow flake.

By the way, you are jabbed right? Lol

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

And if you need me to justify where I apologised, you can start off with your name.

I very sorry you had a pathetic inter terrace. I think some apartments have higher value that you puny imaginary house.
Aiya, inter-terrace you also want to get jealous. I also have an Executive Pigeon Hole, a condo, a 1.6-litre car, a 400cc motorcycle, a carbon fibre roadbike and am totally debt free. That inter-terrace is nothing to shout about anyway.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Globetard/vaxtard, If you can’t prove of your own claim, just tell us straight. “Must be….”

Only assume things with your low IQ. Really just a snoe flake
The one with the low IQ is you. Still want to deny. Can't you see for yourself, nobody else here would want to challenge you with your stupid claim.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one with the low IQ is you. Still want to deny. Can't you see for yourself, nobody else here would want to challenge you with your stupid claim.
Because they were not as stupid as you who went around to make claims that they cannot prove

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah... I forgot, you're in Yishun right? So since Halimah is no longer the President, so definitely it must be replaced now with a BMW, ie:: Bus-MRT-Walk.