• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SOS: Durex

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck Durex. Get Okamoto condoms.

okamoto_zucchini_345x385.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
made in india la

When the Family Planning Board was around, along Dunean Road, junction of Gilsted Rd in that brick building, they were giving out free Condoms, made in INDIA. Very lousy QC...many blamed the condoms for having another one...

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
another instance of ... good things not free, free things not good .

When the Family Planning Board was around, along Dunean Road, junction of Gilsted Rd in that brick building, they were giving out free Condoms, made in INDIA. Very lousy QC...many blamed the condoms for having another one...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL. I bet those condoms are worse than the ones given by the SAF. :biggrin:

To be fair, India has a thriving pharmaceutical industry... and many cheap prescription drugs (cough mixture, flu tablets, sore throat lozenges etc) are made in India. Never thought that it would be making condoms.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why people don't have a couple of these in their pockets? Dumb idiots. I've been carrying the same two in my pocket for the past 4 years still no chance to use them think its gonna expire soon.

Not good to keep it in wallet. The heat actually spoils the condom.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck Durex. Get Okamoto condoms.

okamoto_zucchini_345x385.jpg

LOL. I bet those condoms are worse than the ones given by the SAF. :biggrin:

To be fair, India has a thriving pharmaceutical industry... and many cheap prescription drugs (cough mixture, flu tablets, sore throat lozenges etc) are made in India. Never thought that it would be making condoms.
During my time....SAF brand is Protex.......actually of good quality.

Okamoto is jap size........cannot fit me.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spanish dig on rubbers (all in the family??) :p:biggrin:

[video=youtube;WzlMcrP2jEM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzlMcrP2jEM[/video]

Dig at ah nehs

This Indian goes into a drugstore and tells the pharmacist that he has too many youngins. He asks if there is anything he can take for it. The pharmacist puts some rubbers on the counter and says try these. The Indian leaves happy. The next day, the Indian walks up to the counter and throws the remaining rubbers at the pharmacist. The pharmacist asks what happened. The Indian just looks at him and says, "Left nut go UGH. Right nut go UGH. Rubber go BANG!!"

The pharmacist looks surprised and gets some extra heavy duty Trojans and hands them to him and suggests he try these. The next day, the Indian comes back in and throws the remaining rubbers at the pharmacist. The surprised pharmacist asks what happened this time? The Indian just looks at him and says, "Left nut go UGH. Right nut go UGH. Rubber go BANG!"

The pharmacist thinks for a while. He says wait here and I'll be right back. He goes out back and gets an old Tire tube and sews a rubber out of it. He gives this to the Indian and says to try it. The Indian looks at it and agrees it will work. The next day, the Indian comes into the store moaning and limping! The pharmacist goes up to him and helps him to a seat. He then asks the Indian what happened. The Indian looks at him and says, "Left nut go UGH! RUBBER go UGH! RIGHT NUT GO _BANG_!!!"

-------------------------------------------

Q: What does a gay call a used condom?
A: Seal-a-Meal
--------------------------

Confucius say:
Man who pull out too fast leave rubber behind

----------------------
What did one Durex say to the other? "Why can't we be Mates?"