• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SOS: Durex

TonyJah69Drifter

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha, haven't tried that before but cleaners nowadays got more and more ATBs. standard not there yet but at least they are getting younger. In the drawer is for action with FB .......

Have to agree more and more ATBs cleaners. I always keep a lookout for them :wink:

crackhead

Alfrescian
Loyal
him banging the cleaner isnt too bad....i personally know of someone who bangs the vacuum cleaner...and he does it raw too for goodness sake.

:eek::eek::eek: which of the following parts did he use? :eek::eek::eek:
vacuum_parts_accesories_zpsc7989020.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take your pick or fave flavours (whilst we on the subject of rubbers). Replay from blue pill thread

rubbersfa8e4a12.jpg

rub4b892e202.jpgrubber2abc49170.jpgrubber3a34a10ba.jpg

Last edited:

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why people don't have a couple of these in their pockets? Dumb idiots. I've been carrying the same two in my pocket for the past 4 years still no chance to use them think its gonna expire soon.

everybody wears.condom , how to reach 6.9 million.people. ?