• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Sorcerer' sentenced to death

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
World
Home > Breaking News > World > Story
Jan 20, 2010

'Sorcerer' sentenced to death

<!-- by line --> <!-- end by line --> RIYADH - A SAUDI man reported to have raped more than 100 women after posing as a spell-caster to lure them into his clutches has been sentenced to death, Saudi media reported on Wednesday. The 'Qatif sorcerer' was originally sentenced to 10 years in prison and 1,000 lashes, but after more victims came forth the sentence was changed to execution, Al-Riyadh newspaper reported. The man, whose name was not given, terrified women around the eastern city of Qatif for several years. He first drew them in by saying he could cast love spells, but then surreptitiously filmed their meeting and used his work for extortion and to rape them, according to Arab News.

Authorities found hidden cameras and some 200 videotapes and 180 computer disks with footage of his victims in his home, Arab News said. He may have tricked as many as 350 women, according to Al-Riyadh. He was ultimately caught when a man related to a woman he had unsuccessfully targeted reported the case to the Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and prevention of Vice - the Saudi religious police. Al-Riyadh said the rapes had left many women feeling destroyed and led to at least three divorces. In conservative Saudi society rape victims themselves are often the recipients of scorn and sometimes themselves blamed. 'I have nothing to lose. What happened to me destroyed my life,' one victim said, according to the paper. -- AFP