• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Soon Heng Restaurant closes, no S'porean wanted job

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&ds or shit skins? You sure? I won't have a m&d or a shit skin serve me in a chinese retaurant. That's it. Mind you even sinkie chinese wouldn't be that accomodating.

Anyway back to my original statement. You think m&d or shit skins in a chinese restaurant is bad but it someone says it out it's racist but it doesn't apply the same way to chinese restaurants. I suppose it is like this to you. Chinese people not real japanese ppl working in a japanese restaurant = it's fine and the japanese resturant but japananese and chinese especially chinese restaurants need to hire m&d or shit skins to work there if not they are racist right? You agree?

shit skin cooking in jap resturant is no no - I once ran away when I saw shit skin coming out from the kitchen of jap resturant wearing chef garb

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should close down. Chinese should cook only Chinese food. Leave Indians and malays to cook their on food. Have you seen Indian or Malay open chinese restaurants. Only Chinese no shame open other race restaurant.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...If PAP wants votes,,look after singkies,,and not whine that PAP will lose votes etc,,,when it comes up with shit policies....

Are you suggesting that the pappies should adopt "Return Singapore to Singaporeans" policies? Fat hope. If the oppo parties came to power, such a policy might be considered but under the pappies....?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They should close down. Chinese should cook only Chinese food. Leave Indians and malays to cook their on food. Have you seen Indian or Malay open chinese restaurants. Only Chinese no shame open other race restaurant.

No. This is because they are too close-minded to learn good cooking. The closest I've seen Malays opening Chinese restaurants are Muslims opening Thai zichar eateries, which are often doing good business.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This one the food must be not nice. Normally if your services is shit but the food is above average, Sinkies will still go and eat.

True to an extend. The nasi lemak chain not really fantastic n expensive, yet keep seeing quene. haha sinkaporeans realy farnie

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
WhadaFark is wrong with you? Malays should only fuck Malays? How about Malay toilets for Malays only? Stupid Mat logic! Maybe if Indians and Chinese never fucked, there'll be no Malays.