• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Something brewing in India. Another chiat hong trip.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ESM Goh on official visit to India

SINGAPORE - Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong will be visiting India from today to Thursday to reaffirm the close bilateral ties between Singapore and India, wrote the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in a statement today.

Mr Goh will be accompanied by Second Minister for Home Affairs and Trade and Industry, S Iswaran, and Minister of State for National Development Desmond Lee.

While in New Delhi, Mr Goh will call on Prime Minister Narendra Modi and meet with the finance minister Arun Jaitley and urban development minister Venkaiah Naidu.

Mr Goh will also meet Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) President Amit Shah, as well as top industry leaders and opinion makers. He will also be calling on long-time friends former prime minister Manmohan Singh, Congress President Sonia Gandhi and Senior BJP leader L K Advani.

Mr Iswaran will meet some leaders and counterparts, including the civil aviation minister, energy minister, and commerce and finance minister.

In Hyderabad, Mr Goh will meet several top business leaders who are based there, and chief ministers of the state of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, and in Bhopal, Mr Goh's delegation will be hosted to an official lunch.

Mr Goh is accompanied by senior officials from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Trade and Industry, and the Urban Redevelopment Authority.

[email protected]

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't Tharman just come back from India a couple weeks ago? What's India offering that so many PAP politicians want to visit there? To pick up their pay cheques?

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't Tharman just come back from India a couple weeks ago? What's India offering that so many PAP politicians want to visit there? To pick up their pay cheques?

I think they realise that there are not much good quality tiongs coming. Therefore, they try to bring in more ah nehs with their fake degrees to steal Sinkies' jobs and also hope that the nehs convert to pink IC to be in time for GE2016. Otherwise, MIW are doomed.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sucking up to the businessmen of Tata Group, probably.

Didn't SIA recently have a joint venture airline in India?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Goh is accompanied by senior officials from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Trade and Industry, and the Urban Redevelopment Authority.

This should be worrying. MFA's diplomatic asskissing and MTI's making deals I can understand. What is the URA doing in India?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are a bastard retarded loser penniless stupid moronic scum dog!

I fucked you this retarded motherfucker loser scum negative-IQ stupid bastard dog!

And I fucked your prostitute whore mother!

you this retarded bastard motherfucker loser scum dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Hmm... I thought you were pro-China and anti-India? I just expressed my distaste of the pappies' trip to India. Shouldn't you be delighted instead? :confused: :wink:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

must be the Indian spices...

tashu_kaushik_tolly_07.jpg
81776994.jpg

th
th
th

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are a bastard retarded loser penniless stupid moronic scum dog!

I fucked you this retarded motherfucker loser scum negative-IQ stupid bastard dog!

And I fucked your prostitute whore mother!

you this retarded bastard motherfucker loser scum dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

Why so upset? He whacked your daddy?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Income opportunity. We have many years of experience in building townships.

The sinkapore model won't work in India. Ah Nehs are barbaric while sinkees are compliant to the tee. This is one of the soft factors that our bureaucrats don't consider when they take on projects overseas. Then when the projects fail, they blame it on everything and anything except themselves.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
when you do business in nehland, there's 1 rule to follow wisely....."either you cheat, or you get cheated' :biggrin:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
India needs investment power sector. But nobody can guarantee your business will survive the judge declaring it illegal due to corrupt practices and your billion $ will end up in smoke. Construct toilet in rural areas is safer option.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have too many surplus PAPs MPs out there. Shouldn't they be looking after problems in their own backyard :confused:

If they want to do bizness go join the private sector.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when you do business in nehland, there's 1 rule to follow wisely....."either you cheat, or you get cheated' :biggrin:

When my ex employer won a project there they were happy like fuck.. its been more than 2 years now since project work started (delivered and signed off). But still no payment received.

Anybody who thinks that ah neh money can be earned must be a virgin