• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone told me that 70% of the secret society members in Msia are ethnic indians

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Msian kelings population is less than 10% thereabouts.(Wiki states about 7.1% but they doesnt include the kelings already in jail)
This proves that the msian kelings has veered off the economic track. Becoming a gangster is more lucrative & image bearing than being a lawyer or a doctor. This is no thanks to bollywood films that glorifies gangsters who can take on 1001 punches without shedding a single drop of blood. Hell! even the hulk bleeds.
I hope these pundeks wake up before its too late or they'll be staring at a hail of bullets coming at them. m&d polis dont negotiate. They rather shoot to kill so they dont have to write much in their report. Dead men tells no tales.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
see how fucked up these shit skins are cannot make it in mudland it's good that the mudland police kill them. Less scum.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
see how fucked up these shit skins are cannot make it in mudland it's good that the mudland police kill them. Less scum.

Though what you classified kelings is highly impolite, but i have to throw in my support 200%. Kelings are good at 3 things - Rape, becoming a gangster & if all fails, blame it all on the bottle & beat the shit out of the wife/gf.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Though what you classified kelings is highly impolite, but i have to throw in my support 200%. Kelings are good at 3 things - Rape, becoming a gangster & if all fails, blame it all on the bottle & beat the shit out of the wife/gf.

Those are just merely words and who cares about being polite to filthy shit skin assholes like this?