• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone Better Help SBF forummers

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Say.. the host of a forum private email a forumer... so how do the forumer reply via forum to the host.... many will just click 'reply to sender' in the email....

beng [the original]

On this forum, those who don't want to reply via email can simply copy the received email and use the PM feature to respond.

However, if the host can private email a member, it means he already has the member's email address so what's the big deal with replying?:p

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
On this forum, those who don't want to reply via email can simply copy the received email and use the PM feature to respond.

However, if the host can private email a member, it means he already has the member's email address so what's the big deal with replying?:p

The first time a host private email a member.. he does not know the IP [at least in delphi].... but once the member reply via his email... the IP shows up in this email....

thats how one of cheapjustice's aka tong hyui koh wrote to his victim's employer when he refuse to be 'blackmail'....

beng [the original]

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
sbf alliance is a con man, believed to be marksimone .

victor sun is old timer, more trustworthy.

bro... care to share how is victor sun an "old timer" considering I don't see him active in delphi sbf before... I had a quick look at his forum and it is kind of suspicious with many newly registered nicks proclaiming 'loyalty' to it....

reminds me of cheapjustice favorite tactics of using clones to 'validate' himself...

beng [the original]

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro... care to share how is victor sun an "old timer" considering I don't see him active in delphi sbf before... I had a quick look at his forum and it is kind of suspicious with many newly registered nicks proclaiming 'loyalty' to it....

reminds me of cheapjustice favorite tactics of using clones to 'validate' himself...

beng [the original]

Absolutely no clue about this guy. Not in name, nick or style.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest count, 10 SBF clone sites, mostly inactive. Looks like SBAlliance has been abandoned after coping every story from ST, Stomp, CNA, CNN and even NST. I think he broke Delphi record on threads created in a single day.

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the sex forum, I've had requests from wives to confirm whether a particular nick belongs to their husbands and from husbands to track down wives whom they suspect are selling their services when they are away on businesss trips. :biggrin:

No cover has ever been blown by me. :biggrin:

As for IP addresses, if the govt ever has a reason to want to track down
those cyberspace activist wannabies, they don't need me. Everything in and out of Singapore goes through the govt's giant filter. They know exactly where every packet of information is headed. They see the message being sent before it even reaches this server. :p

I was wondering whether if a particular moniker is indeed the same name as those in the delphi forums.

I had a suggestion to make - that for each moniker in the delphi forum that wish to have their name reused here, to get a certification from Ah Sam so as to establish they are what they claimed to be when they post in this forum.

Example: gohmengseng (ah sam chop)

I hope that suggestion could help verify the transition of monikers.

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was wondering whether if a particular moniker is indeed the same name as those in the delphi forums.

I had a suggestion to make - that for each moniker in the delphi forum that wish to have their name reused here, to get a certification from Ah Sam so as to establish they are what they claimed to be when they post in this forum.

Example: gohmengseng (ah sam chop)

I hope that suggestion could help verify the transition of monikers.

bro.. had thought about that.... validate your moniker here in this delphi forum....

http://forums.delphiforums.com/cozydog/start

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal

To: Ah Lee the Baba and the 80 thieves (ANYMOS) unread (3 of 3)
4.3 in reply to 4.2

bro... nice to see an alternative sbf... maybe you can start a folder or thread to validate new moniker at Sam's new forum... eg... over there, my new moniker is ahbengsong. <-- with a full stop because a fan of mine hijacked my original delphi nick... haha

beng