• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Some Singaporeans brace for the end of the world

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid Andrew teo , let the whole Singapore know how childish he is :wink: I bet his son classmate are all laughing at his father ..

Sometimes I wonder how these people get media coverage. Did the news media look for them? Or did they volunteer themselves to be interviewed?

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is funny.
Look at the picture, he is in an apartment, right?
If he really wants to be self-reliant, go buy a piece of land, dig a well, and start planting sweet potatoes.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at Popular bookstore just now and the place was unusually packed for a weekday. I guess those kiasu Sinkie parents must have also been stocking up on those assessment books just in case.

Zhengzhou

Was at Popular bookstore just now and the place was unusually packed for a weekday. I guess those kiasu Sinkie parents must have also been stocking up on those assessment books just in case.

And they will die with full of knowledge?:eek:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sometimes I wonder how these people get media coverage. Did the news media look for them? Or did they volunteer themselves to be interviewed?

Singapore goverment control the media , a lot of things cannot report so must write this kind of stupid report ..if not ppl buy newspaper nothing to read all full of advertisement :wink:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the world is really going to end , the end will be swift and with a big bang. Stockpiles and preparedness are useless. Only morons think they can outlast and outlive the rest of the peasants. What a laugh!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You all don't be so bad..probably he is just educating his kids what to do when catastropy strikes !

That's the best part .. Doomsday will not strike so his worries are silly . Do u prevent a condom monster from coming your house ? Of course not ! Because here's no condom monster in the first place .. Get my drift ? :wink: