• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Solid Proofs! Only SG CHINESE and not other race will get Persecution in Sinkie land

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Solid Proofs! Only SG CHINESE and not other race will get Persecution in Sinkie l

are they some jobless losers with nothing to lose, or are they executives and directors of prominent commercial entities? if amy is a geylang street hooker, and perhaps she will be soon, no one would care.

Dude you should know very well it has nothing to do with the race. As long as this amy is sinkie and chinese she would have suffered. Ok suppose she wasn't some ntuc high ranker but a hooker. Lionel the dog de souza would have still filed a report on her.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is there a place to discuss "sensitive" things without being marked as a terrorist? I am sure there are many alternative ways things can be done without our diversified people getting in the way of each other.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Solid Proofs! Only SG CHINESE and not other race will get Persecution in Sinkie l

not some trashy hooker but an assistant director with a prominent employer. for sure to get the boot. to blurt one's bigotted mind out loudly on fb or any social media with your real profile and work connections is bordering on stupidity. i'll fire her for her utter idiocy.
Bad faux pas. Maybe a bj gone awry?:p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Another solid proof! Insulted Chinese is ok not Malay in sinke land

typical of thses fucking malays

opps!!!! racism!!!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah. SG Chinese are so being persecuted. No freedom to insult ethnic minorities at all! :mad:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Yeah fuck those damned chinks and their stupid culture! I hope they all rot in hell along with their hell notes.

[This message was posted by the Middle Eastern version of Sam Leong]

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yeah fuck those damned chinks and their stupid culture! I hope they all rot in hell along with their hell notes.

[This message was posted by the Middle Eastern version of Sam Leong]

so is this less offensive compared to say fuck those damn malays and their stupid culture?

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah. SG Chinese are so being persecuted. No freedom to insult ethnic minorities at all! :mad:

why you have so much against chinese n singaporean.U got arse by a singsporean chinese before.
Or u are a mudland ah neh indian pure ah pu neh neh.all concern singapore chinese u sure pop up from your hole and post negative about chinese

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

i dunno why people of other races are calling the malays lazy, poor and stupid. It is not like they cross the sea looking for new and better places to stay. It is their homeland and they are not moving out like other races to australia or canada either.
their kampung land in singapore had been acquired by the government and forced to dispersed so they do not have a majority constituency. If they had, I am sure the malays will not vote PAP.

seesuatah

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malay is not the problem.

The problem is with Muhammad.

With a badass Mofo like Muhmmad who needs Satan?

He should be given a pink slip.

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal

ban all teenagers and idiots from holding smartphones. it reduces their chances of posting something racist and prevents the angry mob from wishing that they get gang raped.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dude you should know very well it has nothing to do with the race. As long as this amy is sinkie and chinese she would have suffered. Ok suppose she wasn't some ntuc high ranker but a hooker. Lionel the dog de souza would have still filed a report on her.

Dude you should know very well it has nothing to do with race. As long as amy is sinkie and chinese she would have suffered. Ok suppose she wasn't some ntuc high ranker hut someone related to famileeee. Lionel the dog de souza would not have DARED to filed a report on her.:biggrin:

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

i dunno why people of other races are calling the malays lazy, poor and stupid. It is not like they cross the sea looking for new and better places to stay. It is their homeland and they are not moving out like other races to australia or canada either.
their kampung land in singapore had been acquired by the government and forced to dispersed so they do not have a majority constituency. If they had, I am sure the malays will not vote PAP.

Their kampung land got acquired by government so they can be lazy and stupid becos they cannot formed a majority constituency after dispersing? And therefore becos of this, they HAD to vote for the PAP?

Now, which Sinkie living in HDB flat or those pig rearing farms back then, have not got their kampung land forcefully acquired by government?

And mind you they are many Sinkie Cina there too.

So what sort of logical reasoning are you trying to say here?