• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

sole female victim of car accident was getai singer too

Voldermort

Alfrescian
Loyal
pQgRhvS.png

MfA3C4z.png

Vids at https://tinyurI.com/1fc4rsho (scroll down to view her singing)

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
I've seen her singing on stage before during the at a friend company 7th month company dinner.
80% burn is close to a 3rd grade burn which is 50/50 unless she has got strong will power.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If her voice isn't damaged, she can continue singing. Might earn even more money due to public sympathy.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Bengs and Ah Lians.
Got a bit of money but no class.

It's these noveau riche wannabes who, after obtaining some money, desperately want to show off their financial status to overcompensate for their very humble origins, to show how far they've come along. 'Make up for lost time'. 'Airbrush their personal history'.

It's their psychology. Deep down, they're very insecure. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN so far haven't seen any leeport on why oh can get burnt so heavily while attempting the leescue KNN is it small fire at first then sudden explosion KNN

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
KNN so far haven't seen any leeport on why oh can get burnt so heavily while attempting the leescue KNN is it small fire at first then sudden explosion KNN

If I were to make a guess, I reckoned the 5 chaps were unconscious upon impact of the crash, fuel start leaking, ah girl reached the site after 50m dash, door auto lock and unable to open it, flames started and spread fast, ah girl still unable to open door until flames too strong for her to tahan.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I were to make a guess, I reckoned the 5 chaps were unconscious upon impact of the crash, fuel start leaking, ah girl reached the site after 50m dash, door auto lock and unable to open it, flames started and spread fast, ah girl still unable to open door until flames too strong for her to tahan.
This is the most probable sequence but from the footage of the car ran passed the pang jio girl it seemed like moment after crash already can see fireworks KNN if your guess is correct then only oh leelee suffered the burn while the 5 did not feel any pain KNN

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
probably upon impact the ignition and sexplosion of fuel could cause fire to reach 369 degrees c in 6.9 seconds and 696 degrees c in 69 seconds. anything near would be instantly singed.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/scien...on,compartment along a straight line in car I.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
probably upon impact the ignition and sexplosion of fuel could cause fire to reach 369 degrees c in 6.9 seconds and 696 degrees c in 69 seconds. anything near would be instantly singed.
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2214157X17301053#:~:text=Temperature in the burning cars The temperature evolution,compartment along a straight line in car I.

The methanol kit installed in the boot area? leakage from the kit most like spilled onto the floor prior to ignition. Alcohol do burn up fairly quickly, would reckon it’s the fabric in the boot that got burned then the fire spread. I do suspect fuel tank also leaking upon impact.