• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So, why was CSJ's paltry $30K offer accepted by LKY and Wooden Goh?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CSJ does more harm to the opposition than good. A good move by the PAP to "let" him loose. The opposition will have to waste effort containing this wreckless fellow - and hope he doesn't pull them down by stupid 3 corner fights, saying stupid things and other crap

I may be old but I am not senile.

I may not be investigating but my investigative ability remain intact in me.

From the writing, the font and size of words, the wording of the reply, etc.., I can pin-point that Sir Fcuk is a suspect that anyone on these forum can pin-point.

NOW whose CLONE IS Sir Fcuk???????????

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me, i will still vote for him as I will vote for any Ah Cat and Ah Dog instead of PAP,,,but i know others would rather vote PAP than vote him,,,some might even vote for Sia Sway as compared to CSJ,,,this just shows the negative perception CSJ has

It also shows how fucking balless sinkies are. So disdainful of anyone who's vehement in the pursuit of justice and equality. :mad:

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

I may be old but I am not senile.

I may not be investigating but my investigative ability remain intact in me.

From the writing, the font and size of words, the wording of the reply, etc.., I can pin-point that Sir Fcuk is a suspect that anyone on these forum can pin-point.

NOW whose CLONE IS Sir Fcuk???????????

You have however only visual but not content skills. Here's a teeny internet treat for you old man:

3237447960_b6dbe0dd3b.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Agree bro. The key question has to be, was he in cahoots with you-know-which-department?

I still don't think so, you would have to convince me.
You once said in the forum that you are only confident about 3 opposition members - JBJ, CST and SL.
Agree with you on these 3 and would add at least 2 more to my list - CSJ and LTK.
No inside information but good reasons.

jw5

Loyal
Good reasons? For example?

1. They both made pap look bad in different ways. Besides money and power, face especially internationally is the thing they cherish most.

2. They have rasied different issues at different times, in support of ordinary folk.

3. They have got reasonably good people into their parties to stand against pappy candidates in elections.

4. In CSJ's case, he has made sacrfices that are clear for everyone to see.

5. In LTK's case, he has got more opposition MPs into parliament through a risky move for him personally. Don't forget someone had to "say sorry" to try and prevent it. :rolleyes:

6. What CSJ has said in speeches and in his books, they cannot be interpreted any way, other than a knock on pap and u-know-who in particular. Even if it is wayang, it is a negative for them. And boy, would it be a very very convoluted, well acted (mainly on the pappies part) and long drawn out wayang.

Btw, please note that I'm not referring to support from foreigners or foreign entities. Neither is it about whether he's smart, capable, savvy, polite, shrewd, etc. In the political sense, probably not. It's "pap mole" we are discussing here, just to be sure we are on the same page.
That's it for now, from me. Now your turn.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. They both made pap look bad in different ways. Besides money and power, face especially internationally is the thing they cherish most.

2. They have rasied different issues at different times, in support of ordinary folk.

3. They have got reasonably good people into their parties to stand against pappy candidates in elections.

5. In LTK's case, he has got more opposition MPs into parliament through a risky move for him personally. Don't forget someone had to "say sorry" to try and prevent it. :rolleyes"

6. What CSJ has said in speeches and in his books, they cannot be interpreted any way, other than a knock on pap and u-know-who in particular. Even if it is wayang, it is a negative for them. And boy, would it be a very very convoluted, well acted (mainly on the pappies part) and long drawn up wayang.

Btw, please note that I'm not referring to support from foreigners or foreign entities. Neither is it about whether he's smart, capable, savvy, polite, shrewd, etc. In the political sense, probably not. It's "pap mole" we are discussing here, just to be sure we are on the same page.

Will PM you later. Going HFJ now.

sumsinghkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, the consensus is that the powers that be are happy for CSJ to be discharged from bankruptcy, thereby allowing him to step up his opposition to them. If so, what does that mean? :biggrin:

it means watch out for this guy he is another planted seed just like the friendly but silly gomez

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

5. In LTK's case, he has got more opposition MPs into parliament through a risky move for him personally. Don't forget someone had to "say sorry" to try and prevent it. :rolleyes:

6. What CSJ has said in speeches and in his books, they cannot be interpreted any way, other than a knock on pap and u-know-who in particular. Even if it is wayang, it is a negative for them. And boy, would it be a very very convoluted, well acted (mainly on the pappies part) and long drawn out wayang.

Ok, now my turn.

1 Making PAP look bad is the mission of ALL opposition members. To enhance their own credibility, surely both CSJ and LTK cannot be excused from this. If you are going to be hit with shit on your face, better to get someone in your camp do so than for outsiders to inflict the same damage. Serves the useful purpose of 'credibility' in the eyes of others. In addition, by making the PAP look bad, you are able to entice people of similar quality to your camp. Isn't this a useful MO to 'control' and monitor similar others?

2 Raising pertinent issues in support of ordinary folks is the least these two chaps can do. Failure to do so will only raise suspicion. Even if they don't raise these issues, other opposition chaps will. Thereagain, might as well raise the issues themselves.

3 There is no way for both of them to deny reasonably good people into their parties. It is something beyond them, given the fact that others in the party also have some say in the running of their respective parties. Instead of letting these reasonably good people loose and forming their own parties, why not co-opt them in your party and monitor them?

4 MICE - money, ideology. compromise, ego. In the case of CSJ, it is money and ego, period. Don't forget that CSJ must also convince NGOs and other political leaders that he is REAL and not REEL opposition. The best way to convince is to be bankrupted by the PAP and be incarcerated.

To be continued ..................

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All the sinkie responses. Your focus on the parties is all about the party themselves and non is for the benefit for the country. Do all the shit is all for the party and self-serving benefit. No wonder you bunch are low life sinkies.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it means watch out for this guy he is another planted seed just like the friendly but silly gomez

Either that or there is another possibility. Let him loose to show magnanimity but nab him back on a quite a different thing, maybe his new book?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Ok, now my turn.

Ok bro GD, thanks for your post and your additional pm to me. Obviously, I won't reveal the contents of the pm, it's up to you whether you want to reveal any more, we will probably all have to wait for your book.

Let me state my stand again:
I am still convinced that CSJ and LTK are bona fide opposition party members, i.e. they are both opposition party members who take on the pap in the political arena in good faith.

Let me also reiterate this. I am not and have never been a member of any political party and do not know either of these 2 men personally.
You should be able to understand why I am maintaining this stand. It is certainly not due to blind faith of opposition party members.
If you don't, then never mind, but do look out for my often repeated quotes in this forum.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok, now my turn.

1 Making PAP look bad is the mission of ALL opposition members. To enhance their own credibility, surely both CSJ and LTK cannot be excused from this. If you are going to be hit with shit on your face, better to get someone in your camp do so than for outsiders to inflict the same damage. Serves the useful purpose of 'credibility' in the eyes of others. In addition, by making the PAP look bad, you are able to entice people of similar quality to your camp. Isn't this a useful MO to 'control' and monitor similar others?

2 Raising pertinent issues in support of ordinary folks is the least these two chaps can do. Failure to do so will only raise suspicion. Even if they don't raise these issues, other opposition chaps will. Thereagain, might as well raise the issues themselves.

3 There is no way for both of them to deny reasonably good people into their parties. It is something beyond them, given the fact that others in the party also have some say in the running of their respective parties. Instead of letting these reasonably good people loose and forming their own parties, why not co-opt them in your party and monitor them?

4 MICE - money, ideology. compromise, ego. In the case of CSJ, it is money and ego, period. Don't forget that CSJ must also convince NGOs and other political leaders that he is REAL and not REEL opposition. The best way to convince is to be bankrupted by the PAP and be incarcerated.

To be continued ..................

5 Not so sure if LTK was the one doing the active recruitment. Could be his WP chaps or even walk-in. No way to reject reasonably good people if his WP senior chaps are in favour. Also, better to have these anti-PAP chaps in your camp than for them to go elsewhere. Easier to monitor and control.

6 Refer to my reply under point 4.

If CSJ did receive financial support from foreigners or foreign entities, he won't be allowed to pocket whatever given. He is already a paid agent! Bringing the foreign angle in helps the real ones escape detection and suspicion. Standard MO.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the pap is now facing dwindling support. the release mad barking doggie chee would set him to self-destruct the opps. for $30k, it's money well-worth it.

we gotta wait till GE2016 to witness how chee would carry out this mission impossible. meanwhile, let all the opps be warned!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the pap is now facing dwindling support. the release mad barking doggie chee would set him to self-destruct the opps. for $30k, it's money well-worth it.

we gotta wait till GE2016 to witness how chee would carry out this mission impossible. meanwhile, let all the opps be warned!!

Having destroyed SDP in the past when it was making some progress, expect something similar in the near future. "Victim(s)' may be different this time though. Btw, CSJ did not carry out his orders alone. He was surrounded by similar others.