• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

So Many Angry Shockshiok Threads. Thank You for the Attention.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i just wish to show my appreciation to the subprime singaporeans here with their numerous threads directed at me.

i am flattered by your response to my posts. thank you.

i am hoping for many more fruitful months of posting ahead, and unfortunately for the subprime singaporeans here, my favorite subject is how bad australia is - or more to the point - has become today.

lets face it, people, its not my fault australia has gone from a great migration destination to the worst migration destination in the last few years. i am simply not responsible for this mess. but i sure love to point it out to the rest of the world. hee hee.

and i understand your anger, rage, disgust, and all other negative typical singaporean behaviors to the reality australia is the worst country in the world. i know its painful for you, suffering in silence.

how to face the truth?

i understand your dilemma.

hee hee.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i just wish to show my appreciation to the subprime singaporeans here with their numerous threads directed at me.

i am hoping for many more fruitful months of posting ahead, and unfortunately for the subprime singaporeans here, my favorite subject is how bad australia is - or more to the point - has become today.

lets face it, people, its not my fault australia has gone from a great migration destination to the worst migration destination in the last few years. i am simply not responsible for this mess. but i sure love to point it out to the rest of the world. hee hee.

and i understand your anger, rage, disgust, and all other negative typical singaporean behaviors to the reality australia is the worst country in the world. i know its painful for you, suffering in silence.

how to face the truth?

hee hee.

My goodness, I did not think I am targetting you. I am just targetting subprime wastel mozzies who fly around this forum, making themselves sound so silly and stupid - it is a general reflection on themselves, not God's own land. kekeke

If you think you are a stupid silly wastel subprime mozzie, then you are right to think that you are been targetted.

busy123

Alfrescian
Loyal

how to face the truth?

hee hee.

yalor the ozzie here so like that one

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal

how to face the truth?

hee hee.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on this matter.

You might have a valid point, i.e. Australia has become very expensive, stressfull, etc, but you are acting like a child

For the sake of the forum and everyone here I suggest you tone down your rhetoric.

A simple message posted here that Australia is cost prohibitive would receive better reception from all than the method you are currently employing.

cheers.

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...but you are acting like a child. For the sake of the forum and everyone here I suggest you tone down your rhetoric.
A simple message posted here that Australia is cost prohibitive would be receive better reception from all than the method you are currently employing.
neddy said:
..you are a stupid silly wastel subprime mozzie, then you are right to think that you are been targetted.
To even start thread by self honouring oneself speaks volumes. Aka full of himself:rolleyes:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To even start thread by self honouring oneself speaks volumes. Aka full of himself:rolleyes:

Please please please ... do not put me and Redbull313 together. I am Australian, whereas he might be ?lost? in translation. Where does he claims he is from? Canada, USA or Singapore. But one thing is sure, he has to live in a low-cost country. kekeke

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please please please ... do not put me and Redbull313 together. I am Australian, whereas he might be ?lost? in translation. Where does he claims he is from? Canada, USA or Singapore. But one thing is sure, he has to live in a low-cost country. kekeke

you see?bad behavior from a suffering subprime singaporean.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you see?bad behavior from a suffering subprime singaporean.

**** For readers who are sensitive to certain rude hand signals, please do not read on - these people include PAP club, Singapore police and justice officials ... and not forgetting the sad people who got cheated by OZ ****

That is not bad behaviour. This is bad behaviour :oIo:
kekeke

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
**** For readers who are sensitive to certain rude hand signals, please do not read on - these people include PAP club, Singapore police and justice officials ... and not forgetting the sad people who got cheated by OZ ****

That is not bad behaviour. This is bad behaviour :oIo:
kekeke

you see? bad behavior again from a subprime ex-singaporean. your PAP hero LKY was right. case closed.

shockshiok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to give you credit where its due

Taking the Mikey out of these poor Singaporeans is truly hilarious.

you see how much fun it is? and look at some of them with their attempts at passive-agressive payback.

we laugh so hard at these poor subprime at the office.