• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Snatch thief targeted pregnant women

Mukai

Alfrescian
Loyal

Snatch thief targeted pregnant women

20121115.211326_crime_court_rotator.jpg

AsiaOne
Thursday, Nov 15, 2012

SINGAPORE - A 26-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of being a snatch thief who preyed on pregnant women.

The police also recovered the stolen items after a successful ambush on November 14 which led to the arrest of the suspect in Tampines Central.

The man had first tried to snatch the handbag of a woman, who was in the eighth month of her pregnancy, while in a lift in an HDB block in Tampines on Nov 12.

The man was unsuccessful and pushed the lady out when the lift was on the 15th floor. He then took the lift down to the ground floor before fleeing.

Police cameras on the ground were able to capture the suspect’s image.

The man struck again in Simei on Nov 14.

This time, he managed to snatch the bag of a nine-month pregnant woman when the lift doors opened on the 6th floor of an HDB block.

He managed to get hold of the victim’s bag before fleeing the scene at about 4.20pm.

However, he was arrested later that day.

If found guilty he can be jailed up to seven years and be caned.

[email protected]

Lentor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was there when they ambushed him. A MALAY man was caught. I heard in one incident he tried to kick the pregnant chinese lady.
Please hang these scums.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only cowards target the pregnant, old, weak, sick and young.

criminals can't afford to get caught even once.............of course you prey on the weak..........

don't tell me you see lions attacking healthy adult elephants and rhinos ?!...........no mah

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was there when they ambushed him. A MALAY man was caught. I heard in one incident he tried to kick the pregnant chinese lady.
Please hang these scums.

i was there too leh....................i was standing next to you only................

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng noted pregnant women easy target piece of cake coz they cannot run properly sibeh clumsy with that huge tummy.:biggrin: