• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SMRT gets a B-rating

sinkiesnotdumb

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the Straits Times website now

SMRT's chief executive Desmond Kuek gave his company a B-rating for reliability and availability compared to other rail operators, adding that his goal was to hit a A or A* rating.

He said this Thursday afternoon during his first sit-down with members of the media where he spoke about the the company's strategic aims.

Mr Kuek, who took over the reigns of the company in October from Ms Saw Phaik Hwa, said the operator's six values are service excellence, mastery, responsibility and respect, teamwork, nurture and integrity, or "SMRT N I".

He added that as part of the company's move to place commuters' first, SMRT will redesign and improve commuter touch points including buses, trains and station infrastructure.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

My questions as a citizen are

- who gave SMRT B-rating? Which 3rd party?

- it seemed that he himself is the one who gave and what is this based on? What criteria?

- if not then its suka-suka so he can be the citizen/police/judge/executioner all at the same time?

- its the 21st century why these people treating us like dumb asses, can we accept this nonsense? Its an insult.

The people must rise up and fuck this guy good.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The rating should be a D.Fail.

Huh? can give his own rating one meh? I thought proper assessment should be conducted by international body in terms of emergency reactions, safety, punctuality, comfort and others. I would rate SMRT as "F".

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Kuek, who took over the reigns of the company in October from Ms Saw Phaik Hwa, said the operator's six values are service excellence, mastery, responsibility and respect, teamwork, nurture and integrity, or "SMRT N I".

Oh dear, oh dear... it's that 'SAF core values' bullshit again! Quite predictable from these ex-SAF clowns.

What's next? USMS feedback from the commuters, and the winning suggestion gets some free rides? :rolleyes:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you D Kuek.... you deserve a fucking D like your damm name!

not shy give yourself a B.... for what, failing to deliver proper standards is a failure already CCB!!!

This is not your stupid paperplay army battalion ATAC ok???

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is really a retard. What's the use of making these useless statements? Is this the type of trash that comes out from army and goes into management in the outside world?

Gangster

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is really a retard. What's the use of making these useless statements? Is this the type of trash that comes out from army and goes into management in the outside world?

must come out and do damage control & eat humble pie because they know public super buoy song liao.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

He comes from the same mold as kee chiu. I say a fucking waste of tax payers money feeding these clowns.