• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SM n MM to Quit Cabinet

Boss_555

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone knows GCK is just the seat warmer for the real successor. So to keep up appearance that the hand over was "real" GCK stayed on. Now that the real succession has been secured GCK can be "retired". For all we know the whole Tin Tin episode was just to discredit GCT. Either way both GCK and LHL's leadership has been uninspiring.

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal
To karmabear

GCT is not very bright...
He is like Sarah Palin -- leader of the dumb and dumber.

<<karmabear
karmabear is online now Alfrescian My Reputation: 19
karmabear is on a distinguished road

Default Re: SM n MM to Quit Cabinet

LKY think he can do his son LHL one last favor by sacrificing himself to topple GCT powerbase. GCT, IMHO, is prepared for this. This allows him to withdraw from PAP and officially start his new masterplan (I am not sure what it is but am sure it will not be a peaceful retirement).

Anti-PAP but not sure I am pro-opposition.

Thanks those who up my points. I still don't know how to identify who up my points... pai seh

>>

Last edited:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both should have left not just the overblown and over-budget Cabinet long time ago but from the government altogether. They should have retired in the real sense, not even running for election but fade into oblivion. Go fishing; play golf; look after their grandchildren; go oveseas etc anything but politics. Then up lorry gracefully!:biggrin::biggrin: Nowhere in the free world do you have a PM mentored by so many ex-PMs; MM;SMs and assisted by so many DPMs. What a waste of taxpayers' money!:rolleyes:

karmabear

Alfrescian
Loyal
FYI Sarah Palin is a cunning bitch. Underneath her red-neck facade is a very hungry wolf. I think the comparison to Sarah Palin is apt, just that you underestimate both. GCT, in my humble opinion, is a most cunning politician. As chinese sez, always beware of the smiling gentleman.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Will MM still remain boss of GIC? After all much of our $$$ all sitting in GIC. Hope he retires from all such entities and spend time with his grand children

Its very sad Singapore is run by thugs, old thugs become shadow thugs newer thugs come forward to show old thugs gone. Worst of all hard earned resources belonging to the people of Singapore are delivered straight into the pockets of the thugs GIC, like Gangster Income Company, allowing them to waste it whenever and however they feel like it. You think King Thug will relinquish his post?

Ball-less Singaporeans have ourselves to blame. The oppositions delivered a strong team this last election but we have no balls to take hold of what belong to us which is our right to be serve by elected people. Instead we continue to choose to be slaves and be fucked again and again by this regime. We are like dogs what hate to lose our collars. We deserved to be fucked.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are becoming naive like pinoys. Their resignations means nothing. Whore Jinx can resign and come back to take back the same title. Next there will be petition campaigns asking KY Lee to stay on. After all he is the one who transform Singapore from fishing village. There are no roads, no schools, no civil service nothing. A baba khek family stepped off the sampan from Palembang and transformed Singapore from a jungle backyard.

jw5

Loyal
Don't be too happy yet hor.

LHL claims that he "has not accepted their decision yet", will do so by Monday. :rolleyes:
Sekali he accepts MM's decision but rejects SM's. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My prediction is that he will appoint WKS as SM and NEH as DPM in the new cabinet.

Hey! Did anyone notice that crybaby upturn the downturn and where do you want to have your meals were nowhere to be seen at election press conferences? :biggrin:

Noticed the following people at the post election press conference:

WKS, TCH, NEH, Tharman, Yaccob, BG (Ret) TCJ, Sim Ann and TSL! Huh? :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old Man is throwing in his last Ace to ensure that Ass Loong gets another chance and not fuck it up so bad in 2016.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... LHL claims that he "has not accepted their decision yet", will do so by Monday. :rolleyes: ...
muz wayang a bit 依依不捨 1st la ... muz show dat he'll b having a big loss wifout dem 2 hoodwink peasants dat dey were useful 2 him ...

... My prediction is that he will appoint WKS as SM ...
he nids 2 kip dat ah seng 2 advise him wat? ... all peasants oso can c how useless dat ah seng is ... he'll oni make peasants mor angry! ... :mad:

... ... Hey! Did anyone notice that crybaby upturn the downturn and where do you want to have your meals were nowhere to be seen at election press conferences? :biggrin:

Noticed the following people at the post election press conference:

WKS, TCH, NEH, Tharman, Yaccob, BG (Ret) TCJ, Sim Ann and TSL! Huh? :biggrin:
other notable omissions ...

palace builder, kate spader ... :o

Last edited:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its very sad Singapore is run by thugs, old thugs become shadow thugs newer thugs come forward to show old thugs gone. Worst of all hard earned resources belonging to the people of Singapore are delivered straight into the pockets of the thugs GIC, like Gangster Income Company, allowing them to waste it whenever and however they feel like it. You think King Thug will relinquish his post?

Ball-less Singaporeans have ourselves to blame. The oppositions delivered a strong team this last election but we have no balls to take hold of what belong to us which is our right to be serve by elected people. Instead we continue to choose to be slaves and be fucked again and again by this regime. We are like dogs what hate to lose our collars. We deserved to be fucked.

Indeed, who are the police, ISD, Elections Dept and what-have-you-not really serving? The people or the party? To deal with threats to the people or to preserve the dynasty? TPL is a another shining example of 'marriedtocracy'. Nothing will change as long as such shady relationships are allowed to be in place and even promoted!

Last edited:

PhuaTeKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
If MM & SM had announced during GE2011 that they would quit cabinet immediately after the election, do you think the ruling party will fare better or worse for GE2011?

jw5

Loyal
If MM & SM had announced during GE2011 that they would quit cabinet immediately after the election, do you think the ruling party will fare better or worse for GE2011?

In my view, better. :o

One of the reasons why they are stepping down is that they have "analysed the GE results" and came to the conclusion that LHL is increasingly popular, whereas they are not. :biggrin:

PhuaTeKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my view, better. :o

One of the reasons why they are stepping down is that they have "analysed the GE results" and came to the conclusion that LHL is increasingly popular, whereas they are not. :biggrin:

So, does that mean LSS would have fared much better in EC GRC if he had not taken back his words that this would be his last election?:smile: