• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Slutty Gin accuses an old fart of whistling at her

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
K Shanmugam Sc This old man whistled at me more than 10 times in the last one year. Each time he whistled at me only when he saw me. Sometimes from across the road while I was waiting for traffic light, sometimes when I was passing by his stall or sometimes like today from behind me when I was about to cross the road.

As he is an old man, I know public will side old man and accuse me bully him and that’s why I didn’t call police on him all this while but he gets bolder and whistled at me much more since last week whistling at me each time I walked past. Obviously he heard from the other coffee shop stall holder last week that whistled at me and got away scot free when I called police and he is emboldened by it.

So I called 999 at 4.24 pm when he whistled at me today. As you can see from the video the whistling started only after he sees me walking away (from the side path, trying to avoid him) and he purposely started whistling. And after I called 999, he was making comments to passerby mocking me and said I am mad. And because he is a familiar face in the neighborhood AND DIDN’T HARASS THEM WITH WHISTLE EVERY TIME THEY WALKED PAST HIM, they said he is nice old man and won’t do that, including two women. But I asked one of them did he ever whistle whenever she walked past him and she said no.

Old man can commit harassment crime to bully woman by whistling? Every single day I get harassed by people whistling at me. They know whistling made me uncomfortable and they gang up on me to use whistle as a code to insult me slut whore mistress. Which woman will feel okay if everyday everywhere got men whistle as soon as they see her? NONE.

PS of course he told the police he is just listening to music but as you can see from the video there is no music when he first whistled. The music only started subsequently by him as camouflage.

PS besides the few passerby men and women, he was also mocking me to someone who called him on handphone, speaking in Cantonese. Several times I passed by him he was listening to Teochew opera songs.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes indeed. She hang around at the Yuhua (not Yuhua Village) market and hawker centre. :biggrin: