• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sir Alex Blasts those bastards from Madrid

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Do you think I would get into a contract with that mob?” said Ferguson. “Jesus Christ, no chance. I wouldn’t sell them a virus. That’s a no. There is absolutely no agreement at all between the clubs.”

All hail Fergie !:biggrin:

I would love it if we get Madrid in the draw tonite.:wink:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about Liverpool?

Chelsea v Juventus

Villarreal v Panathinaikos

Sporting Lisbon v Bayern Munich

Atlético Madrid v FC Porto

Lyon v Barcelona

Real Madrid v Liverpool

Arsenal v AS Roma

Internazionale v Manchester United

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wanted those bastards Real. But they can knock Loserfools out and we can do them in the next round.
European/English Champions and soon to be crown World Club Champions V Italian Champions, it dosen't get better than this.
Its payback time for maureeno, the misery he caused us back in 2004 with Porto.
The only sliding Maureeno will doing this time will to slide out of Old trafford with a big kick up his ass from Sir Alex.