• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkiepore 6th best place in the world to be born in

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For 50% of the LOCAL population, being born male guarantees National Slavery for 2 years and decades of part time Slavery thereafter.

Incidentally Switzerland has a comprehensive NS scheme, where the NSmen are allowed to bring their personal arms back home.

SongBoh

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For 50% of the LOCAL population, being born male guarantees National Slavery for 2 years and decades of part time Slavery thereafter.

Part 1: Kana NS song boh?

One chap who migrated out with his family to down under has this to say about Singapore born male and NS.

For a male to be born in SG is damn sway. After getting Oz citizenship, his young son still need to serve NS. Like that song boh.

SongBoh

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Song boh Part 2 (coz too long - more than 500 words)

His son was conscripted the moment he turned 18 and in the midst of his university term.

Appeal to defer till he complete his uni program was turned down. Further appeal to allow him to complete his exam for that term was also turned down. Like that song boh?

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Incidentally Switzerland has a comprehensive NS scheme, where the NSmen are allowed to bring their personal arms back home.

1. Swiss males can opt for non military 'national service' in civilian organisations. In SG, the 35% President's son appears to have that option, know of anybody else having that privilege?

2. Swiss citizens living abroad are exempted from conscription in peace time.

3. Full time military training lasts only 300 days! Military obligations for other ranks end at age 30.

It appears that Singaporean born males have been suckered into accepting National Slavery.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_Switzerland

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The PAP is not a government for the people and they know that armed NSmen will have no hesitation in toppling the PAP. If the PAP has the conviction that it has the support of the people, then it should let NSmen keep their weapons.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you sure it's not < 50%? Mean & Deaf has been asking lau peng to extend their leeservist duties. :confused::eek:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You will see something shocking happening when it comes to SGP rankings. There are reasons for this.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Swiss males can opt for non military 'national service' in civilian organisations. In SG, the 35% President's son appears to have that option, know of anybody else having that privilege?

2. Swiss citizens living abroad are exempted from conscription in peace time.

3. Full time military training lasts only 300 days! Military obligations for other ranks end at age 30.

It appears that Singaporean born males have been suckered into accepting National Slavery.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conscription_in_Switzerland

But they still do NS. In Gopalan Nair land no NS. Guns sold to civilians.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The PAP is not a government for the people and they know that armed NSmen will have no hesitation in toppling the PAP. If the PAP has the conviction that it has the support of the people, then it should let NSmen keep their weapons.

How old are you?

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyah why complain so much about this beautiful island called singapore
i love here all my life
everything is so wonderful and so peaceful and so convenient
for those who complain and complain and complain
it's good to spend some time in other countries
or leave singapore and see for yourselves the good of other countries
but don't keep on saying singapore is a shithole or a hell hole
i love it here - everything, the food, the good, the bad and the ugly
wonderful and beautiful singapore- the best place under the sun!!!
majulah singapura!!! majulah singaporeans!!!!

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle Kopi,very soon MIW would be so poor that they could not pay you anymore,would u still sing and praise them?yes,you great guy if u do,if u don't,I can understand also,God bless,amen

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Uncle Kopi,very soon MIW would be so poor that they could not pay you anymore,would u still sing and praise them?yes,you great guy if u do,if u don't,I can understand also,God bless,amen

Bro pls don't say lidat lah.I pay my taxes regularly as a honest citizen to have such a world class governance. I help to make our governance rich and wealthy. I sing and praise singapore...i love singapore...i love this god given place. amen.

SereneLee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro pls don't say lidat lah.I pay my taxes regularly as a honest citizen to have such a world class governance. I help to make our governance rich and wealthy. I sing and praise singapore...i love singapore...i love this god given place. amen.

you love singapore or pap?