• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkieland Pinoy Experience

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Philippines is a basketcase economy for a reason - they have the Malay blood. Malaysia could be like the Philippines if not for the 25 percent Chinese. In Philippines, the successful conglomerates are owned by Chinese pinoy.

Bring more pinoys in and sinkapore becomes another basketcase.

What I found striking about Manila is that it is divided among the various rich & powerful families. While in Spore everything is owned by the Lee's & Co. :biggrin:

I doubt the PAP want to share Spore with the "lesser mortals", or foreigners like the filipinos. :rolleyes:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What I found striking about Manila is that it is divided among the various rich & powerful families. While in Spore everything is owned by the Lee's & Co. :biggrin:

I doubt the PAP want to share Spore with the "lesser mortals", or foreigners like the filipinos. :rolleyes:

PAP uses Pinoys to cow sinkees.

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are not stupid. They are just bloody selfish and will not gang up against their common enemies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past the filipinos you saw were probably the maids. Now you are seeing more of the middle class coming to Spore.

I've visited the Philippines & have a poor opinion of the place. Such as the GM of the Philippine office simply stopped turning up for work.:biggrin:

Yeah lor referring to those middle class ones eating in the food court. The past Filipinos include nurses and I used to find them warm and friendly. But now seeing all these middle class ones I see they keep to their own cliches and not warm and friendly at all.

In a crowded train that was quite warm, I saw one Filipino couple with child look like middle class type and the Pinoy man started using a handkerchief and insert into his business shirt and started wiping his body, including arm pit. After that, still can use the same handkerchief to wipe his face haha...

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
But now seeing all these middle class ones I see they keep to their own cliches and not warm and friendly at all.

This can be a chicken and egg thing. Has any one thought that the pinoys were not warm and friendly because of the Sinkies' initial response to them? That we Sinkies didn't receive them warm and friendly first because they were here to take our jobs and as a result, the pinoys replied back in kind. So the pinoys see sinkies as unfriendly and cold, so they don`t even bother to ask before taking a seat in the food court etc.

If you meet pinoy overseas, they seems to be warm and friendly but then that could be because the pinoy is in a foreign country, he needs to make friends with other foreign nationalities such as sinkie in a foreign country.

My last trip to Pinoy land was many years ago, I don't recall if the pinoys were friendly in their own country to sinkie or foreigners. I think the pinoys were not warm and friendly in their own country just like HongKies were not warm and friendly in Hong Kong due to the rat race.

No matter what, the pinoy being guests in Singapore still should be warm and friendly to the locals, their behavior now can be considered as a rude guest.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah lor referring to those middle class ones eating in the food court. The past Filipinos include nurses and I used to find them warm and friendly. But now seeing all these middle class ones I see they keep to their own cliches and not warm and friendly at all.

In a crowded train that was quite warm, I saw one Filipino couple with child look like middle class type and the Pinoy man started using a handkerchief and insert into his business shirt and started wiping his body, including arm pit. After that, still can use the same handkerchief to wipe his face haha...

Nurses are supposed to be warm & caring. At least you are likely to meet more friendly kind from this group.
However with the opening of the floodgates you now hear of many bad stories about the nurses. Personally have heard of abuses carried out by foreign nurses at TTH.

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
This can be a chicken and egg thing. Has any one thought that the pinoys were not warm and friendly because of the Sinkies' initial response to them? That we Sinkies didn't receive them warm and friendly first because they were here to take our jobs and as a result, the pinoys replied back in kind. So the pinoys see sinkies as unfriendly and cold, so they don`t even bother to ask before taking a seat in the food court etc.

If you meet pinoy overseas, they seems to be warm and friendly but then that could be because the pinoy is in a foreign country, he needs to make friends with other foreign nationalities such as sinkie in a foreign country.

My last trip to Pinoy land was many years ago, I don't recall if the pinoys were friendly in their own country to sinkie or foreigners. I think the pinoys were not warm and friendly in their own country just like HongKies were not warm and friendly in Hong Kong due to the rat race.

No matter what, the pinoy being guests in Singapore still should be warm and friendly to the locals, their behavior now can be considered as a rude guest.

What you said do have some truth. Its the 1st encounter that sets the tone. Did an experiment with my wife on my mom's new house maid. Asked my wife to act cold and ignored her whereas I smiled and greeted her. After a few times evertime I drop by my mom's place she would greet me asked me what I want to drink whereas if my wife were to drop by she just pours a glass of water for her.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
was in the crowded train, 2 fucking loud pinoy keep talking very loudly and emphasising that they have a degree, and were from prestigious universities. Its pretty obvious those 2 retards are trying to show off that they are degree graduates, when they mentioned the name of their universities.....i was like...i have never heard of it before, and is it even ranked.

i bet those 2 retards did not know that in singapore, 30 percent of the local population has a degree and it is something very common.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing about my limited visits to Pinoyland is the class divide is very obvious. Rich and middle class look down on the poor,,and of course the poor does things to make others look down on them like not working and having many kids etc. As a result what we see is the middle class pinoys coming here and since they are 'elevated' by the PAP they will treat those that do 'low class' jobs here as their indentured servants. I learnt one thing is 3rd world country people need to be treated as 3rd world country ppl. So have to treat them with discipline and they need to learn respect. Look at all the 3rd world country shits messing up ang mor lands and u get my meaning. They are good servants and bad masters,,,

by making these people 'masters' everyone else get abused...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah they are really rude guests in Singapore, i think it is basic courtesy to ask before taking the seat at food court.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nurses are supposed to be warm & caring. At least you are likely to meet more friendly kind from this group.
However with the opening of the floodgates you now hear of many bad stories about the nurses. Personally have heard of abuses carried out by foreign nurses at TTH.

Yeah the quality of Filipino nurses last time are higher. Nowadays even the foreign doctors quality is so low, what more the nurses?!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah the quality of Filipino nurses last time are higher. Nowadays even the foreign doctors quality is so low, what more the nurses?!

Who cares about quality? They're cheap, so more hospitals can be built, and the healthcare REITs can laugh all the way to the bank. :wink: