• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie to Ho Ching: You are a disgrace for forcing vaccination down our throats!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/knysau9z

pOx5ZUR.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone send her this video on Facebook.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
In what capacity is She is telling us to get vaccinated ? Is she a PAP member ? Is she a Govt minister ?

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can queue up and gang rape her.
I'm sure they will be better fucks than her useless lanjiao Loong.

maybe he likes to watch......the bangla who send her to orgasm will receive NDP award, but i guess he would have died so the award will be posthumous

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You seem to be unhappy that they are making money? What's wrong with that? Greed is good. It means they have more resources to create better vaccines and medications for more diseases.
Because I did not buy that stock!!!!:biggrin: