• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie slut wants to play rape / have rough sex

G

Ginchiyo Tachibana

Old AD taken off craigslist. Angie of Geylang Checker and her bunch of failures should learn from this SPG slut. :biggrin:

I want to play rape / have rough sex - w4m - 25 (You host)
Date: 2010-03-16, 2:02AM SGT
Reply To This Post

I am 25, 1.73cm tall, attractive (I know everybody says this but I GUARANTEE good looks) and in a long distance relationship, which is terribly lonely at times.
I hold a good job and lead a very healthy social life. Which is why discretion is key when it comes to my darkest fantasies.
I have a pretty face, 36B with a full butt. Not stick thin but not obese either. Meaty, but not gross and with a relatively flat stomach.
I am of Caucasian/Asian descent, fair, long black hair, clean teeth, DD-free, shaved/waxed (depending).

The man to ravage me should be:

Cute white guy or asian (chinese, jap, korean) or mixed. Preferably fair or tanned but definitely not dark.
Smell good (No BO), clean teeth (very important when Oral and kissing is involved) and breath
Healthy clean genitals, not too hairy, well-groomed or shaved, > 6 inches (the bigger the better) DD-free and MUST WEAR CONDOM.
I dont care about abs, I like lean guys but some muscles is fine too.
Perfect if you have a boyish, youngish face and are taller than me (I want to be dominated).
Age, anything from 18 to 35. As long as you can get it up and hard.
Be able to cum more than just once.

What I crave for in my "normal" daily life, I seek a fun guy to satisfy.
I want you to take me and rape me. Use me like you would a slut.
Kiss, lick, fondle and hold me down. Spread me wide open and fill me with your thick rod. Slam those balls against my ass and rub my clit while you fuck me hard. I want my hot juices to erupt all over your stick. Tell me what a whore I am and fuck me as you talk.

Tell me what you're gonna do to me.

We can go straight to the point (if I like you enough from our chats) or get some drinks before we play.
Important to establish ground rules before hand.
Write to me with clear pictures of yourself and we'll take it from there.
No photo = no reply

I am also open to playing with 2 guys (both str8 or bi), just write me to discuss
I am 100% pure FEMALE and for real. Don't waste my time with needless banter.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1645269XXX

Last edited by a moderator:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. send this article to sumo tan.
3. she shall use a cold cucumber after reading it!