• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Mother Upset That DM Caned Her P6 Brat For Fighting In School! Little Sinkie Now Traumatized And Skipped School! Police Called!

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember a rowdy classmate in primary school who was physically punished by the teacher. It got so bad that the parents came. The parents wanted to whack the kid. I was sitting nearby and I cheerfully offered by stainless steel 30cm ruler to the mother when she requested for a 'weapon'. That kid's cries of pain were sweet melody to my ears. :biggrin:

And no, I wasn't bullied or anything. I was just a smart kid who aced my exams, enjoyed my PE lessons and my sessions with the school dentist. I just loved seeing other people suffer, for no reason at all. I was 变态 like that. :wink:

You possess the qualities to be a good PM or President because they are all 变态 !:biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
the mother ought to be canned!

The mother has been canned. What do we do next?

1568002171727.png

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sup sup sui lah. those cane marks are minor and heals in a couple of days.

more than 30 years ago, the weapons of choice in every primary school was the meter long wooden ruler, the thin rotan cane with the rubberised J-hook, and a thick wooden rod fashioned from a broomstick.

farking strawberry kids and parents nowadays making a big mountain out of a small molehill.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with dishing out corporal punishment in appropriate situations.

Better to get caned in schools now than to receive the rotan in prison when the kid becomes an adult.
I agree with dishing out capital punishment for serious crimes. That is the ultimate rehabilitation for those who can't be rehabilitated