• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie marries China prostitute unknowingly

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Man marries prostitute unknowingly
inSing.com Editor
inSing.com

pc_600x450.jpg
<cite style="display: block; font-style: normal; font-size: 10px; margin-top: 4px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 4px; margin-left: 0px; ">Man marries prostitute unknowingly</cite>

A 45-year-old security guard, Mr Lin, thought he had married the woman of his dreams, only to find out later that she was a prostitute.

The couple got to know each other through a marriage and dating agency.

After meeting his wife, a divorcee from China for three times, they decided to register their marriage.

However, before they had a chance to consummate their marriage, Mr Lin was shocked to be informed that his wife was arrested for prostituting in Geylang.

"I was looking for companionship and she looked very demure. We had a lot to talk about and got along well", said Mr Lin.

Although they only met thrice consecutively over 3 days, he was swept off his feet by her sweet talk and they decided to get married.

Mr Lin said that although they registered their marriage on 5 July 2010, they did not live together.

After his bride got approval to extend her stay in Singapore, she became cold towards Mr Lin and they only met four times thereafter.

It was only in 7 January this year that he received a call from the police where he learnt that his wife was arrested for illegal prostitution and deported back to China.

"Police said that she was caught in Geylang, and a "client" testified that she was prostituting. I never expected that I would marry a prostitute." said Mr Lin.

Shin Min Daily News, 4.11.2011.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bDlvma6H-Ww?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guy is really desperate n a blur fuck! Hahaha...I got a fren married a thai massage lady n happily settled down with 2 kids.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guy is really desperate n a blur fuck! Hahaha...I got a fren married a thai massage lady n happily settled down with 2 kids.

The PRC just want to married so can legally extend stay in Singapore.
This man should threaten to divorce her. If not paying him or have sex with him.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
However, before they had a chance to consummate their marriage, Mr Lin was shocked to be informed that his wife was arrested for prostituting in Geylang.

No chance at all for Sinkie Uncle to piak piak with her...:biggrin: