• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie man changed sex to avoid canning, GUESS RACE?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Woah! Ah kua escapes caning

Of course gay fuck backside , which gay don't fuck backside ? You mean only Chinese gay use fingering for their boyfriend ? :wink:

Why gays can't show affection by only kissing and holding hands, like the rest of us? :confused:

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
309988_498663040203094_349538388_n.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Of course gay fuck backside , which gay don't fuck backside ? You mean only Chinese gay use fingering for their boyfriend ? :wink:

I think you need to understand the meaning of down low. They are not gays but they still fuck guys. Geez your comprehension is so lousy probably have sub normal IQ.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

100% true.. Used to know of this sick Keling bisexual.. Married to a fat lady but would head down Bedok Swimming pool during the night to search for some gays..

His wife was in the dark until one he met with an accident.. Police handed over his Hp to the wife in the hospital.. Wife was shocked when she read the messages on his Hp..

Do you still remember the case of these 2 kelings that killed this older keling cos he mentioned something about his mother. The younger guy who is married btw told the older keling he wanted to date him the older one rejected outright and made a comment about his mother which resulted in a fight. The point is which straight guy would even make a suggestion to date another man. This proves that many kelings are on the down low and don't mind fucking another guy. Take the example of the bayi and the soap and it's not referring to girls but to guys. Why is it a bayi and not a malay, chinese or some other race? Shows how sexually deviant they are.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I think you need to understand the meaning of down low. They are not gays but they still fuck guys. Geez your comprehension is so lousy probably have sub normal IQ.

You mean there's no Chinese man who is bisexual who love to fuck backside ? :wink: by the way any race also have bisexual ..are you really that stupid not to know that ? :wink:

Last edited: