• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie kopi uncles getting more hiong nowadays KNN

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bad karma. Avoid married women please. If her hubby confronts you, Khiam Lee yu unless you can convince him you weren’t aware. But might be too late. Likely get a bandaged head first.

Bad karma can come in many ways. :wink:

sl164.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Send daughter to school, cook, sextisfy wife , earn a living.....and wife watches korean drama all day.

And fucked other men behind his back.

Most men would have snapped long ago. Kudos to Mr Teo for tolerating such nonsense for so long.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teo had said in statements that he wanted his wife to help support the family's income. Working mothers get S$300 in government subsidies for school fees, but non-working mothers receive only S$150.
As Mdm Choong was not working, she was not eligible for the S$300 subsidy.
She said she had seen Teo with his family, and found him to be "a man trying to make his wife happy". When the family of three attended Husniyati's birthday party on Christmas Day in 2016, Husniyati said she spoke to Mdm Choong and suggested that she transfer her daughter from a private kindergarten to a public one, which is cheaper.
"She said: 'Oh no, I want the best,'" said Husniyati. "I know the difficult position (Teo) is having, as a man trying to make his wife happy."
She added that on one occasion when Teo asked her for a loan, she found out that Mdm Choong had wanted to go for a non-compulsory test in relation to her pregnancy that was "quite expensive".
"From the way I converse with the wife, it seems she wants certain things she's used to (having)," said Husniyati.
KNN if the above quotes are true it shows that mdm choong is a very lazy housewife KNN and my uncle dare to predict that if the daughter has not been killed she will likely grow later to a 有其父母必有其女 KNN pretty common traits of a typical tam chia ter nao family that my uncle has witness KNN

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN if the above quotes are true it shows that mdm choong is a very lazy housewife KNN and my uncle dare to predict that if the daughter has not been killed she will likely grow later to a 有其父母必有其女 KNN pretty common traits of a typical tam chia ter nao family that my uncle has witness KNN
KNN. we don't know for 100% sure. now hear 1 side of the story. the other side cannot tell anymore. we can suspect, but we have no 1st hand info... KNN

revengeriches

Alfrescian
Loyal
Men who stay around after being cuckolded are worthless. They have no dignity, might as well go commit suicide.

In this aspect, the ingrained Christian doctrine of forgiveness clouds rationality and turns him into a doormat.

Agree. The marriages I've seen are all doomed after. Just find a better solution and have one die for money is best.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
If @ginfreely's husband didn't divorce her. She would end up the same way. Her husband would cut off her cheebye and nail it to the wall. Cut off her head and use it as a stool.