• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie HIV-positive man goes public to fight stigma

HappyCAMPER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Isn't poking backside a daily routine for sinkies? It is a daily love affair between the PAP and its loyal sinkitzen.

A bit different. For a Sinkie, he pays taxes to be poked. He also votes every 5 years for the privilege to be poked. :biggrin:

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
An ordinary person who has little standing doing this may not change anything. If a local celebrity or well-known personality, with the virus, were to come out into the open, then that is something and it would be a move that will resonate widely.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
FYI HIV is still looked upon as a homo type of sexually transmitted disease cos i believe the incidence of new infections among homosexuals is much higher than those that are hetereo and those that got it thru blood transfusions

Last edited:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One question came to my mind was that as with this poke backside or backside kena poke situation.
Is it a lifestyle choice that he chose to poke or kena poke.

The other question would be, is he celibate, after finding out that he was HIV positive.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One question came to my mind was that as with this poke backside or backside kena poke situation.
Is it a lifestyle choice that he chose to poke or kena poke.

The other question would be, is he celibate, after finding out that he was HIV positive.

Yup it's a lifestyle choice I mean I don't think he was forced to be gay. Also the one that is Kenna poked in the backside Stan's a higher risk to be infected than the one poking. Same thing as females have a higher risk to become HIV infected compared to a man cos the anus and vagina have many glands, cavities and blOod vessels that the virus can enter to infect while the penis only has the glands area where the virus can enter and if he's wearing a condom the risk decreases even more significantly

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He also wants to fight for the rights of the HIV-positive community, and believes this should start with him.[

Was wondering what rights is he referring?.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An ordinary person who has little standing doing this may not change anything. If a local celebrity or well-known personality, with the virus, were to come out into the open, then that is something and it would be a move that will resonate widely.

This one?

F56760D037DEFC2E378DBD89C372.jpg

His immune system doesn't seem to be working properly now.

http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en...huang-wenyong-clarifies-on-sudden-weight-loss

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
the guy is gay ah ?

don't look like leh..........so big size..........and rugged looking..........

Gay doesnt mean effeminate. In fact, most gays are more rugged and macho looking than the average guy. The gym, for example, is infested with gays.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gay doesnt mean effeminate. In fact, most gays are more rugged and macho looking than the average guy. The gym, for example, is infested with gays.

Theres basically 2 type of gays. The ones that act like girls and are dramatic like Bryan Wong and those that act like regular guys. Most ppl just stereotype all ppl that act dramatic or are effeminate to be gays.