• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Harlot Regrets Having Sex With Loser! Now Wants To Fix Him With Rape Charges!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A netizen who blogged about how she was “raped” by an ex-boyfriend drew immense flak, instead of support, after she described their encounter online.

29595260_201284443801395_4858666973059819652_n-696x417.jpg

The woman, Terra Lim, wrote in a blog post yesterday that she wants to share her own story of being “raped”, emboldened by #metoo and #timesup movement. Lim wrote that the incident happened when she was 18 years old, with her then-boyfriend who was a student at Republic Polytechnic like she was.

Lim recounted that the incident occurred while the two were alone in one of the bedrooms at her then-boyfriend’s flat in Sembawang. Branding her then-boyfriend as an outright “rapist” Lim wrote, “We were fooling around in his room, one thing led to another and…. he suddenly put his penis inside me.”

Asserting that she “had no intention of having sex with him or losing my virginity to him, ever” even though they were fooling around in bed, Lim recounted:

“Prior to that happening, I had no intention of having sex with him or losing my virginity to him, ever. He didn’t ask me about it either. He didn’t ask if I wanted to have sex with him. He didn’t ask if I wanted it. He just simply put it inside me without my consent.

“When it happened, I got the sharpest pain in my vagina and I yelled out “OW!”. He pulled away quickly and he started apologising, saying he was sorry and it was an “accident”.

“How do you accidentally put your penis into someone’s vagina, I wonder?

“I laid there on his bed for a long time just waiting for the sharp pain to fade. I didn’t even realise I was bleeding. It was after what seemed like 10 minutes that I got up slowly to go to the toilet, that we realised that I had bled a full amount. The blood stain on his sheets was the size of my palm.

“After I got out of the toilet, he had already taken off his sheets and he told his mom that my period came, hence the blood. That fucking liar.

“I told him that I needed a moment and he left me alone in his room. That was when I called my best friend and I cried to her. I cried and I described the feeling of losing something involuntarily and I can never get it back. I didn’t know why I was so upset…. I just was.

“Not long later, I went home. The next day, we went to school as normal. I felt down but nothing else happened.”

Lim said that she and her then-boyfriend continued to date for another three months before they broke up.

Claiming that the incident took a toll on her, Lim alleged that this was not the first time her ex had “accidentally” penetrated another girl. She claimed that her ex lost his own virginity by “accidentally” penetrating his former girlfriend while they were “fooling around”. She did not provide any evidence to support this allegation.

Exposing a photo of her ex-boyfriend, Lim shared: “I am still terrified of telling this to the world. I’m terrified of what people might think and respond.. but I have to do this. I have to do this to warn girls out there to be wary of [name redacted]. I don’t want my fate to befall on someone else.”

She added, “And if [name redacted] happens to read this, here’s something I want to say to you: Fuck you.”

Several netizens called Lim out for her severe allegations and asserted that there is no way Lim’s ex could have sexually penetrated her if the pair were not naked and not in a position that would allow him to penetrate her and cause her to bleed.

Pointing out that the couple were – by Lim’s own account – fooling around in a bedroom and that her boyfriend immediately pulled away when she expressed pain, netizens opined that Lim probably regretted having sex with her boyfriend and is misidentifying a consensual experience as rape.

Calling Lim a “delusional attention seeker,” netizens implored her to consider what kind of lasting consequences her ex might have to face just because she regretted what appears to be a consensual encounter, with some commenting that they hope Lim’s ex sues her for defamation:

mt6.jpg

mt7.jpg

mt8.jpg

http://www.theindependent.sg/regret...me-rp-graduate-who-shares-metoo-story-online/

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With a face like that..she is damn lucky that, someone..is silly enough to out a penis inside her..!! Ok! now, you have sex with a female, you must sign forms & ask permission & then detail the act?, the size, the duration & the quality of the emission also right? ha ha ha ha

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
my father said, penis cannot put in, must shove in one......
maybe she reported mata but the mata said dont waste my time......
who in her right mind would put such a thing on internet?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my father said, penis cannot put in, must shove in one......
maybe she reported mata but the mata said dont waste my time......
who in her right mind would put such a thing on internet?

This is an attention seeking bitch...the kind that complain that " my bf put his ___ into my ___" but in reality they want a BIGGER ONE. Just shove the BIGGER ONE in...she, will not complain...but may squeal like a sow!!

ChristoJacb

Alfrescian
Loyal
U CB never open legs how people going to penetrat you. Dun act angel la with the fact she was farking naked then.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U CB never open legs how people going to penetrat you. Dun act angel la with the fact she was farking naked then.

She will tell you that she was not NAKED, she was born like that!..."true"! but open legs, no putin mah!...PUT IN! The Pen is in the hole, was small, that is why she is complaining!...if large ones..she will be screaming or shouting... " PUTIN!, PUTIN!, PUITN"!!!!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
In the same way dumb sinkies celebrate St Patrick's Day or even Halloween (no significance to sinkies at all), this ugly horny bitch is jumping on the #MeToo #TimesUp bandwagon. I am really embarrassed for these pathetic stupid people who are trying in vain to appear hip.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN if can slot in so easily means the cb is very loose lo like the famous siao cha bor KNN.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Prior to that happening, I had no intention of having sex with him or losing my virginity to him, ever. He didn’t ask me about it either. He didn’t ask if I wanted to have sex with him. He didn’t ask if I wanted it. He just simply put it inside me without my consent.

“When it happened, I got the sharpest pain in my vagina and I yelled out “OW!”. He pulled away quickly and he started apologising, saying he was sorry and it was an “accident”.

“How do you accidentally put your penis into someone’s vagina, I wonder?

of course can accidentally put in lah.
this was proven in the good english court.

obviously she did know about this strange case.
HomeNewsUK

Saudi millionaire Ehsan Abdulaziz who 'accidentally tripped and penetrated' teen girl
cleared of rape by London court

The man said it was possible he had semen on his hands from having sex with a
24-year-old woman earlier.

Ehsan Abdulaziz (46) was accused of forcing himself on the 18-year-old girl
who had slept on his sofa in his Maida Vale flat after a night out drinking.

The businessman had already had intercourse with the teenager’s 24-year-old friend
— whom he already knew — in the bedroom and said he may have been still aroused
when he fell on the teenager.
The Saudi property developer said he had already had sex with the young woman’s
24-year-old friend and it was possible his penis may have been poking out of
his underwear when he tripped.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
With a face like that..she is damn lucky that, someone..is silly enough to out a penis inside her..!! Ok! now, you have sex with a female, you must sign forms & ask permission & then detail the act?, the size, the duration & the quality of the emission also right? ha ha ha ha
Thats the whole idea of marriage. A contract that binds you responsible for whatever that comes after having s3x.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thats the whole idea of marriage. A contract that binds you responsible for whatever that comes after having s3x.

Marriage is a good idea. Most people are happily married with kids and grandkids. Many single sinkies scare themselves wet by focusing too much on divorced cases and women's charter.

axparadox

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was molested by my ex gf..we were petting and i touched her boobs and pussy cause she guided my hand there. Then she suddenly touched my dick without asking. I was enjoying myself too much to realised it then but after reading your article I felt so violated and used.

My other ex gf was a flasher. I was in her room and she was seducing me. Then she suddenly flashed her boobs at me without asking if i wanted to see that pair of fabulous boobs. I was too aroused by her to realised she was flashing me then. Only after reading your article that I realised what she did. Omg I feel so dirty about myself now.

Both occasions led to sex though...been so many years cannot recall if there was rape or if consensual. But I feel bitter cause now I cannot tell my wife I kept my virginity for her. I blame them for leading my young and naive self to having sex with them.

#metoo