• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie grad criticises other Sinkies for their unrealistic job expectations

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I seriously would like to be acknowledge for my brains and not because I am willing to sift through shit.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
40 years ago many sinkies were like that. They shared LKY "vision" of a better tomorrow for your children. Trust him, he say, and together we can achieve. Everyone want to do "duti" - overtime.
But now that vision has turned out to be a more of a betrayal. That tomorrow he promises were only for his familee and cronies. All other sinkies are basically back to where we were 40 years ago but in a developed city.

When I talk to PAP supporters they tell me of some mythical "social contract" Sporeans have with the PAP :eek:

Sporeans can be so dumb. They don't need a "contract" with any political party. All they have to do is vote out the party they are not happy with. I think in Spore 60% is motivated by fear. If the 60% don't act soon they will soon be marginalised :(

Orion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Working in Big Four? Surfing net or random browsing documents and using a preformat document? That is not real work at all. Putting 120 hours doing OT means super inefficient and not suitable for the job. A big four employee typically only works 6hrs a day. Ask Ting Pei Ling

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is he willing to dig faeces and work 120 hours per week for less than $3,000 for the rest of his life? Clearly not. He's doing this because he wants to earn big bucks and work less hours later on.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you were to start work at 16 and live with your parents, by the time others graduate, you will have enough money saved to open up a business and employ the graduates. Maybe.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your father stole the flat from (1) the poor hardworking landowner who lost his land to house people like him (2) the poor hardworking people who had to pay taxes to build the flats. The current system is fairer, must fairer.

40years ago, my father paid 9k for a big 3 room hdb in redhill, now 40 years later my son will have to pay 700k, probably keeps paying for the rest of his life.... better life?
pap can come suck my kuku cheow

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your father stole the flat from (1) the poor hardworking landowner who lost his land to house people like him (2) the poor hardworking people who had to pay taxes to build the flats. The current system is fairer, must fairer.
Wu san gui what u writing again.Dear all singaporean bros.Pls take note of this bastard CASS888 he is a singapore traitor who open back door for ft shits to flood our homeland.He against hiring singaporeans n promote more to hire PRC BASTARDS.because they can work longer.Let rally n together get rid of this kind turtle bastard in ur homeland.I curse u die soon u better don go bugis area souls of the unrest will get you.Crash u into pieces n your turtle shell off your Lau ham ku back by a singapore TAXI.Turtle head you China ass Shit Shit DIE DIE DIE SOON.
ALL TRUE SINGAPOREANS PLEASE TRUST ME ON THIS N ANTI THIS cass888(WU SAN GUI).JIA YOU SINGAPORE LET SAVE OUR OWN HOME.

Last edited:

funnyz

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy will surely go very far in life, no doubt about it. No use crying and being jealous.

I agree with you. Crying and whining make no sense. Armed with a engineering diploma after NS, my pay was just 1.7K, did my best to excel in my job and along the way upgrade myself. I'm happily earning a 5 figures pay now and the best part is I'm on a 4/4 rotation, meaning I work for 4 weeks and followed by 4 weeks off.

Instead of blaming everyone else, why not take a stock of your current condition and do something to change your situation?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you get retrenched or passed over in favour of a more hardworking FT? :wink:

Wu san gui what u writing again.Dear all singaporean bros.Pls take note of this bastard CASS888 he is a singapore traitor who open back door for ft shits to flood our homeland.He against hiring singaporeans n promote more to hire PRC BASTARDS.because they can work longer.Let rally n together get rid of this kind turtle bastard in ur homeland.I curse u die soon u better don go bugis area souls of the unrest will get you.Crash u into pieces n your turtle shell off your Lau ham ku back by a singapore TAXI.Turtle head you China ass Shit Shit DIE DIE DIE SOON.
ALL TRUE SINGAPOREANS PLEASE TRUST ME ON THIS N ANTI THIS cass888(WU SAN GUI).JIA YOU SINGAPORE LET SAVE OUR OWN HOME.

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you get retrenched or passed over in favour of a more hardworking FT? :wink:
Turtle head u know u r a wu san gui.I earn enough to provide for family(LIKELY MORE THAN U) n proud to b singaporean.I m never retrenched but its U soon will get retrenched n at die at bugis road side.Dear all singaporean this bastard promote hiring more prc against singaporean.IT is your thought n mindset tat make me feel disgusted n ashame to have U as a singaporean.what did the SINGAPORE school U went teach u.To b a traitor.Your main purpose is promote FT bastards against your own fellow singaporean.I pity your Ex singaporean teachers,failed to teached u right stuff.U want to have more Prcs in your company so they can be your underlings.Im sure u r not a boss just a toilet in charge.N WANT PRCS bitches to be mistress, all n all is for own benefit.
DEAR ALL SINGAPOREAN PLEASE CHECK CASS888 PAST POST AT THIS FORUM ALL R AGAINST SINGAPOREANS N WANTS SINGAPOREANS TO BE RETRENCHED.HE WANT HAVE PRCS BASTARD HERE.JUDGE FOR SINGAPORE N ANTI THIS CASS888 CHINA ASS SHIT SHIT DIE DIE DIE .