• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie girl with 8 packs

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
no pimple outbreaks on the skin which normally comes with rods usage. Imo she is lean and very dry though.........

I wonder if she took steroids to get lean and muscular because females don't grow as muscular or as lean as guys due to hormones.

I must say she has a small frame. I think before she got those muscles probably around 45kg range. I doubt she actually attained that much muscle mass. Maybe an extra say 5-6 kilos. I don't think she would weigh above 60kg. Her bf probably outweighs her by 20 kg at least.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....Besides discipline...technique is very very important to avoid injury.

imo both works the core. But I wouldn't do the squats to work the leg muscles, too much stress on the knees compared to machines.

.......The hardcore ones do squats and dead lifts in the gym. Requires a lot of discipline..........

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no pimple outbreaks on the skin which normally comes with rods usage. Imo she is lean and very dry though.........

I don't think everyone gets pimples and it doesn't neccessarily appear on the face it can appear on the back too. Her back isn't shown and she can somehow ps away her pimples.

She probably used a diuretic to look dry. It's speculation but bbilders use it especially during contest times as that their muscles come out very defined.

I don't think she can get pregnant at that level of bodyfat though. It's too low but then again i might be wrong.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Six packs are boring, and can be easily obtained if you get rid of the layer of fat on your tummy.

The hardcore ones do squats and dead lifts in the gym. You can see very thick and muscular thighs on them. Think of Street Fighter Chun Li's legs.

Few people (men and women) work out their legs because it is very hard work. Requires a lot of discipline.

3386898693852772497.webp

You see alot of roosters in the gym. Well developed upper body and stick legs. They strut about like cocks too.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wouldn't mind having those pects but always too busy with work to go to the gym. For many guys NS & work are the reasons they don't have enough time to build muscles. Wonder what kind of work she is doing that she has the time to have those pects.:confused:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wouldn't mind having those pects but always too busy with work to go to the gym. For many guys NS & work are the reasons they don't have enough time to build muscles. Wonder what kind of work she is doing that she has the time to have those pects.:confused:

You don't need to go to the gym to get visible tummy muscles. All you need to do is watch what you eat, eat less and do high intensity cardio exercises.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You don't need to go to the gym to get visible tummy muscles. All you need to do is watch what you eat, eat less and do high intensity cardio exercises.

Had a schoolmate with a six pack & he told me he did plenty of situps. I was skinny in my younger days but I was never able to get six pack abs. Even during NS I was even skinnier but no six packs.:(

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Had a schoolmate with a six pack & he told me he did plenty of situps. I was skinny in my younger days but I was never able to get six pack abs. Even during NS I was even skinnier but no six packs.:(

Situps dont really help with getting a six pack though. It's more of a total body workout.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You need 2 requirements for 6-pack abs:

1) Low body fat level <10%: Cardio exercise + Low-fat/low-cal diet.

2) Increased rectus abdominis mass: sit-ups + crunches + leg raises

(1) is more important. (2) without (1) will not work because all the abs, no matter how prominent, will be hidden by a layer of fat.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Michael Phelps (below) at 4% body fat. Note that abs are not very big, but well-demarcated because of low fat level. Ditto for Bruce Lee at about 3-4% body fat (bottom).
phenomenal-phelps-4.jpg

brucelee17.jpg