• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie gal call off wedding on the eve of Actual day becos..

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah, although this Sinkee kena put aeroplane, let's not add salt to wound lah. Hope he be strong anf get ready for the divorce papers from His wife's lawyer.

Chok dee.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha. Me got it many years ago liaoz. Glad this thing is over liaoz. Painful but have to overcome. :smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
you are right!i used to think like him,until got brainwahed by samsters...this is indeed a remarkable forum...

but on the other hand, if they can combine their income, i bet that staying in palace also no problem...haha...

Ask Sinkie girl to combine income and buy the property with their men? Wait long long lah. This man should just dump that bitch and move on.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Better divorce this Sinkie woman. Get a Vietnamese wife who can cook and do household work. The flip side is that the earning power of your spouse is probably low.

What's the point of marrying a sinkie girl who earns 5k a month but spent everything on herself? I rather have my wife. She earns 2k a month, puts 1k in our joint all account, save another 500 in her savings account and uses 500 on herself. When we go out, 90% of small items like movie tickets, groceries is paid by her.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the point of marrying a sinkie girl who earns 5k a month but spent everything on herself? I rather have my wife. She earns 2k a month, puts 1k in our joint all account, save another 500 in her savings account and uses 500 on herself. When we go out, 90% of small items like movie tickets, groceries is paid by her.

Wah you 吃软饭 ahh :eek::eek:

Anyway, go to framing shop, they should sell glasses too....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you married a china gal?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
wow can you speak vietnamese?

I think vietnamese sounds like ducks quacking. Many ppl have commented on that.

Actually sounds also a bit like Cantonese rather. Some viet friends commented that a lot of colleagues (who are cantonese) in fact look very much like Vietnamese

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet if people were to accuse the prospective wife of being materialistic, she would rush cover up her greed with high moral standing reasons like , "If he can lie to me once, he will lie to me another time. I will not tolerate my husband to lie to me and I can't trust him any more. Since there is no trust, no point become husband and wife".

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wife is Vietnamese

Bro, more importantly, how did you get to know your wife? Does she have young, pretty and unmarried sisters or close friends? I believe we have bachelors in SBF sick of SG girls. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually sounds also a bit like Cantonese rather. Some viet friends commented that a lot of colleagues (who are cantonese) in fact look very much like Vietnamese

AH i see if you search some youtube vids i think someone made something about the similarity. No chinese will actually consider a viet a chinese.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
but on the other hand, if they can combine their income, i bet that staying in palace also no problem...haha...

Modern Singapore wives don't do housework, don't give birth or don't look after children, generally have flat under developed breasts like airport runways and probably give lousy sex. Their money is theirs not shared and husband has to pay for everything.