• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Behavior

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the guy in green would make a great kickboxer. the short round chap in the bus who got his own ass kicked should just jump in front of the bus. :biggrin:

If you have notice, when he run of out the bus, he is too lazy to chase the Malay kid who kicked him and he just hurl vulgar languages and ACT like he is tough.

Sinkies like to behave like that, dun have the quality to be tough then use languages and words and hand gesture to cover his inability and cowardic and act tough.

I applaud the Malay kid, he should use a rod instead of his leg.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies are so unintelligent and uncultured that they only know how to blow their own trumpets, usually about physical infrastructure. They have forgotten what it is to be human and to have a soul.

It is unbelievable that Sinkies are proud of their Singlish. I didn't know 30-year old Singlish is an asset or a positive.

The Singapore song pales in comparison to the one from Hong Kong. Whoever penned the song should be ashamed. It should be taken down.

Tell me about it. Before they do a comparison, they should look at themselves first.

Hong konger gives me the impression of someone courageous enough to stand on their own feet.

Sinkies are people who are pampered by their self-delusion of being superior, i wonder where did that comes from, did someone teach them how to behave like that?

PAP_agent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell me about it. Before they do a comparison, they should look at themselves first.

Hong konger gives me the impression of someone courageous enough to stand on their own feet.

Sinkies are people who are pampered by their self-delusion of being superior, i wonder where did that comes from, did someone teach them how to behave like that?

What do you prefer? A country with rotting infrastructure but has "Soul"? Even ethiopians and nigerians have "soul" but i won't want to live in these countries.

There's plenty to be proud of in infrastructure, you got to go to 3rd world countries to appreciate these things you take for granted.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i prefer a country with infrasturture and with soul. NOt a country who brat about infrastruture and with a low quality sinkie soul.

Bangkok infrastruture is not as good as SG but the pple there really make life meaningful. If you do a search and ask around , many singaporeans will want to move to thailand. Do a check and you wil lknow what a failure your PAP govt is.

insanity08

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who give a shit about legal nonsense. If those sinkie behave properly, do you think it will be filmed or video. THey should look at their own behavior rather than pointing at those videoing them.

Hi Tony,

I guess you are the one that is immature for stating the above argument.

insanity08

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have notice, when he run of out the bus, he is too lazy to chase the Malay kid who kicked him and he just hurl vulgar languages and ACT like he is tough.

Sinkies like to behave like that, dun have the quality to be tough then use languages and words and hand gesture to cover his inability and cowardic and act tough.

I applaud the Malay kid, he should use a rod instead of his leg.

Tony, are you 12 or something ? Such immature comments from you ... you mean you support hooliganism ? What a joke... on someone that is talking about how ungraceful Singaporeans are...

I guess you are far worst than most Singaporeans

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think you have misunderstand the logic of the paragraph that you have just quoted.

The way sinkieland turn out is because of cowardic of the sinkie ( voters) that screwed their own self. They dun think that they make their mistake by being a coward and yet just complain about life and the govt.

That guy who got beaten up by the Malay kid is a true indication of such cowardic. That is the research in mirco level of being a coward and extend to the decision-making of a voter when making important voting decision and accepting policies.

insanity08

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you have misunderstand the logic of the paragraph that you have just quoted.

The way sinkieland turn out is because of cowardic of the sinkie ( voters) that screwed their own self. They dun think that they make their mistake by being a coward and yet just complain about life and the govt.

That guy who got beaten up by the Malay kid is a true indication of such cowardic. That is the research in mirco level of being a coward and extend to the decision-making of a voter when making important voting decision and accepting policies.

Well ... that is 2 different issue. Isn't the malay kid more than a coward to run away ? Fighting doesn't solve problems, it creates more of that. Well poor analogy i must say.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is just a little hobby research.

If you compare the Malay kid, at least he got the courage to beat the chinese guy up. That is an action. But what the chinese guy do. Talk only and hand gesture only.

Both are bad but at least compare to being coward, the chinese guy has more.

ksterk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Much of ur Hobby bring you this far.
fighting someone is pure "courage"? let not talk abt race on this issue, just take it as 2 human.

beating up someone is branded as "courage"?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dun mean beating. It is just that the video is showing beating. so i use that as an example.

ksterk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun mean beating. It is just that the video is showing beating. so i use that as an example.

So if i got this right, ur hobby didn't bring you to find out the whole picture b4 branding people as hero or zero. lolx:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nope. it did bring it out. You got to read all my posts in this forum to get the meaning of it. If you really wanna know.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
So if i got this right, ur hobby didn't bring you to find out the whole picture b4 branding people as hero or zero. lolx:biggrin:

Actually TS's rantings in this thread is a very solid example of sinkie behavior.

This in itself is a sinkie behavior. Just that TS probably did not realise. :o

ksterk

Alfrescian
Loyal
have to agreed, somehow along the line, local kids or new gen, dun really know how 2 behave. lolx. something is wrong, really wrong somewhere.
but only being pin point out purely the wrong doing is not really that true either, be cos not everyone do "thing" like those jokers did in the videos.

one thing i have 2 disagreed totally is Singlish.
English, as what we all know, SGP english as taught to use by this brand of english known as "queen's english" yet, they are diff spoken english just within UK alone not saying the whole world:wink: get my point? my point is very simple, as a local born, local grow, not very talent local personal, i m happy with my own Singlish.

Look @ folks down under, they can't change ur tone of english as hat is the only tone they ever know, BUT for us? we can, not all but @ least 75% of the working adults could n end of the day, english is use so as the opp parties could understand what we r talking abt, so wat for pulling down Singlish till this low?:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually TS's rantings in this thread is a very solid example of sinkie behavior.

This in itself is a sinkie behavior. Just that TS probably did not realise. :o

To you it is a rant. You can choose to ignore what i type but till now , you still wanan read what i have posted. What an Irony.

If such behavior is not pointed out, it will get worse. Such sinkie behavior is not welcome at all in many countries.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that sinkie who was pumping petrol should shoot his own fetish video entitled "How to f88k your car" and upload it to youtube.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Another sinkie behavior:

In a marriage or in a family, when anyone in the family who has the ability to earn more than others, he tries to "over-react" to or "pick on things" on others as though he is some sort of leader and causes miseries and stress to others.

Earn more mean can speak louder and do things to 'bully' others in the family.