• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Behavior

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here is a tribute to you onhow well sinkie speak English. Please note that sinkies has their own version of grammar and vocab. They redesign their language to suit their sinkieness.

Two little mistakes here, it should be "Here is a tribute to you on_how well sinkie SPEAKS English." Singular noun uses verb with an "s" and no space between "on" and "how".

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Call police call lah.. call police call lah.. ( a common display of power with cowardic among sinkies, and it starts from young)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S8_xmY4W9n0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S8_xmY4W9n0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

this is an unacceptable behaviour. Finished eating but still hogging the seat.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Two little mistakes here, it should be "Here is a tribute to you on_how well sinkie SPEAKS English." Singular noun uses verb with an "s" and no space between "on" and "how".

That is just typo error, onhow should be separated and sinkie should be sinkies, there isn't only one sinkie in sinkieland. so careless of me...:biggrin:

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
A sinkie making a youtube to pull down Hong Kong. Oh pls.. grow up.. Your sinkiness is getting no where and a disgrace to the whole world.
( The more i see this video , the sicker i feel, This fellow's sinkiness really pollute the whole place)
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VpjNgIwyrbE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VpjNgIwyrbE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

IN response to the low life, sinkie video above, a creative and gracious hong honger put a video to get back.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oxrwro_YcgE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oxrwro_YcgE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Now you cantell why sinkie are most detested. Their behavior really sucks.

Sinkies are so unintelligent and uncultured that they only know how to blow their own trumpets, usually about physical infrastructure. They have forgotten what it is to be human and to have a soul.

It is unbelievable that Sinkies are proud of their Singlish. I didn't know 30-year old Singlish is an asset or a positive.

It is unbelievable that the unread and unawares are poking fun of Cantonese, which is the oldest dialect in China (at least 4000 years old). Cantonese culture is so influential that it is entrenched even in Malaysia. By the '70s, it nearly overwhelmed Singapore culturally until the Hakka PM banned Cantonese TV and radio programmes. The Chinese cuisine that the whole world knows about is really Cantonese.

Just look at the other side:-
* Hongkongers are treated like matures (they have chewing gums and FEER);
* Hongkongers have strong hearts;
* Hongkongers are resourceful (make do with whatever they have);
* Hongkongers have identity and are united ("sing one song");
* Hongkongers are optimistic (hope one day they will have democracy);
* Hongkongers have free speech;
* Hongkongers are creative and have art;
* Hongkongers laugh at themselves; and
* Hongkongers have rootedness ("From Lo Wu to Lan Kwai Fung, here's where we belong")

The Singapore song pales in comparison to the one from Hong Kong. Whoever penned the song should be ashamed. It should be taken down.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The bashing of culture of other countries is so uncalled for, that sinkie youtube ought to be ashamed of himself.

Hong Kong people dun insult others unnecessary like what that sinkie did.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies are so unintelligent and uncultured that they only know how to blow their own trumpets, usually about physical infrastructure. They have forgotten what it is to be human and to have a soul.

It is unbelievable that Sinkies are proud of their Singlish. I didn't know 30-year old Singlish is an asset or a positive.

It is unbelievable that the unread and unawares are poking fun of Cantonese, which is the oldest dialect in China (at least 4000 years old). Cantonese culture is so influential that it is entrenched even in Malaysia. By the '70s, it nearly overwhelmed Singapore culturally until the Hakka PM banned Cantonese TV and radio programmes. The Chinese cuisine that the whole world knows about is really Cantonese.

Just look at the other side:-
* Hongkongers are treated like matures (they have chewing gums and FEER);
* Hongkongers have strong hearts;
* Hongkongers are resourceful (make do with whatever they have);
* Hongkongers have identity and are united ("sing one song");
* Hongkongers are optimistic (hope one day they will have democracy);
* Hongkongers have free speech;
* Hongkongers are creative and have art;
* Hongkongers laugh at themselves; and
* Hongkongers have rootedness ("From Lo Wu to Lan Kwai Fung, here's where we belong")

The Singapore song pales in comparison to the one from Hong Kong. Whoever penned the song should be ashamed. It should be taken down.

Damn out of so many chinese dialects why this one???????

How about the other northern dialects other than mandarin????????

Anyway how about teochew?????

It kind of sucks seeing some other dialect that u were not born into or taught being so influential or what not and then stereotyped by others when in the US or by other chinese that ur just like that. :mad:

I mean i have HKers talk to me in canto in sinkeeland before, got one china gal talk to me in mandarin in the US when english is my first language.

The pt is being stereotyped to that u behave in that way like them and trust me its not really cool since Chinese dun have the good stereotypes. :mad:

There's no sense of unity, especially with the china ppl over there.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Damn out of so many chinese dialects why this one???????

How about the other northern dialects other than mandarin????????

Anyway how about teochew?????

It kind of sucks seeing some other dialect that u were not born into or taught being so influential or what not and then stereotyped by others when in the US or by other chinese that ur just like that. :mad:

I mean i have HKers talk to me in canto in sinkeeland before, got one china gal talk to me in mandarin in the US when english is my first language.

The pt is being stereotyped to that u behave in that way like them and trust me its not really cool since Chinese dun have the good stereotypes. :mad:

There's no sense of unity, especially with the china ppl over there.

if im not wrong. the richest man in hong kong and taiwan are both teochew. is uob wee in sg a teochew too??? i think its up to individual to be influential. but once he is influential, ppl will start saying "ho!!! he is a chinese!!!" or "ho!!!he is a teochew!!!" then the dialect or race will claim supremacy over others. its the common way ppl observe to look for a pattern for consistency, but it might not be correct. so its up to u to accept it loh.

Last edited:

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal
The songwriter in the video claimed that Singlish is English and Hongkongers only speak Cantonese. But Hongkongers speak standard Cantonese together with the 90 million Cantonese speakers in the world. Singaporeans speak Singlish which is non-standard English and there are only 3 million of us.

If the government had let nature taken its course, we would have been Cantonese speaking. Cantonese influence peaked in the late 1970s before dialects were banned. At that time, even the majority (i.e., Hokkeins) were speaking Cantonese because it was hip to do so. The streets, shopping centres, taxis were empty every Sunday night because everyone stayed home to watch 'Chameleon' or 'Man in the Net'. After the ban, housewives went on video-watching marathons by renting tapes.

Canto-pop in the 1990s was simply commercial exploit and unnatural. Its appeal was limited and so it died a natural death. In the 1970s, everybody loved Cantonese songs by the Wynners and Samuel Hui.

Last edited:

ChineseGal

Sinkie racial harmony

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/viBCdJINfFI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/viBCdJINfFI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Hi tony,
I feel that when you post such videos, it only makes the viewer feel negative towards the people being videoed.

To have a better understanding, it is better to provide a written explanation on what happened before the video recording started and why the misunderstanding happen. If not there will be a misrepresentation of what actually occurred.

ChineseGal

this is an unacceptable behaviour. Finished eating but still hogging the seat.
I feel that the girl on the extreme left has a point - what gives you the right to start filming? For photographers, videographers and media producers, whenever someone is featured on video or photo, a "model" or "extra" release has to be signed before their image can be used. If not, on legal grounds, the girls are entitled to sued the photographer, videographer or producer for using their image without their consent.

Other than that, the legal age for consent is above 21 years old in Singapore, 18 in the USA. The girls feature here looks likely to fall into the under-21 age group.

All that said, I don't condone the girl's behaviour, but please respect their wishes when they say they don't wish to be photographed or videoed. Proceeding while ignoring their requests infringes their human rights.

I believe I also heard a female beside the videographer that he is "not recording"? Isn't that an outright lie? That makes me question the integrity of the videographer and his friends in the first place - whether the subject is hogging the table or recording a video of the girls without their consent.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel that the girl on the extreme left has a point - what gives you the right to start filming? For photographers, videographers and media producers, whenever someone is featured on video or photo, a "model" or "extra" release has to be signed before their image can be used. If not, on legal grounds, the girls are entitled to sued the photographer, videographer or producer for using their image without their consent.

Other than that, the legal age for consent is above 21 years old in Singapore, 18 in the USA. The girls feature here looks likely to fall into the under-21 age group.

All that said, I don't condone the girl's behaviour, but please respect their wishes when they say they don't wish to be photographed or videoed. Proceeding while ignoring their requests infringes their human rights.

I believe I also heard a female beside the videographer that he is "not recording"? Isn't that an outright lie? That makes me question the integrity of the videographer and his friends in the first place - whether the subject is hogging the table or recording a video of the girls without their consent.

Aiyah when i see these 2 words together "US of A" and "Human Rights" makes me puke and think of CSJ monkey crap king and his rhetorics. Are you related?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Who give a shit about legal nonsense. If those sinkie behave properly, do you think it will be filmed or video. THey should look at their own behavior rather than pointing at those videoing them.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi tony,
I feel that when you post such videos, it only makes the viewer feel negative towards the people being videoed.

To have a better understanding, it is better to provide a written explanation on what happened before the video recording started and why the misunderstanding happen. If not there will be a misrepresentation of what actually occurred.

These video are from You tube, why should i give any explanation. If there are people who pissed off with how those 3rd world sinkie behave, they ought to be shown and reminded to those foreigner what sinkie is and they can be alerted to avoid them.

It is a good work done by these people.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if im not wrong. the richest man in hong kong and taiwan are both teochew. is uob wee in sg a teochew too??? i think its up to individual to be influential. but once he is influential, ppl will start saying "ho!!! he is a chinese!!!" or "ho!!!he is a teochew!!!" then the dialect or race will claim supremacy over others. its the common way ppl observe to look for a pattern for consistency, but it might not be correct. so its up to u to accept it loh.

Can they speak their own teochew dialects.

Yeah i think they should and obviously know the richest guy in HK is a teochew but will they start speaking it???I doubt this is the case i thikn the teochew fella speaks cantonese.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The songwriter in the video claimed that Singlish is English and Hongkongers only speak Cantonese. But Hongkongers speak standard Cantonese together with the 90 million Cantonese speakers in the world. Singaporeans speak Singlish which is non-standard English and there are only 3 million of us.

If the government had let nature taken its course, we would have been Cantonese speaking. Cantonese influence peaked in the late 1970s before dialects were banned. At that time, even the majority (i.e., Hokkeins) were speaking Cantonese because it was hip to do so. The streets, shopping centres, taxis were empty every Sunday night because everyone stayed home to watch 'Chameleon' or 'Man in the Net'. After the ban, housewives went on video-watching marathons by renting tapes.

Canto-pop in the 1990s was simply commercial exploit and unnatural. Its appeal was limited and so it died a natural death. In the 1970s, everybody loved Cantonese songs by the Wynners and Samuel Hui.

Thank God it stopped. Anyway when i was a child growing up in my grandma's house in the 80's nope never heard any canto stuff.

I mean even malaysia had this canto thing why should sinkees follow it too?????????

U know there are ppl who say hokkien is low class or sounds crude and vulgar and is only good for scolding ppl for example.

Anyway it is said cantonese are black hearted one samster in old forum said so and are very loud etc.

Dun want to be stereotyped with them.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi tony,

the guy in green would make a great kickboxer. the short round chap in the bus who got his own ass kicked should just jump in front of the bus. :biggrin: