• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkapore One Country Two Systems. FT Drink Driver Arrested; No Handcuffs!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I doubt that very much. You must have said something stupid or acted in a threatening manner. Singapore is not the USA.

You don't know sinkapore ...those public peons treat angmos like gods and won't dare to mess with them ...it is the colonial mentality. With sinkees, these poodles will act like thugs.

There is one set of treatment for angmos and another set for sinkees.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't know sinkapore ...those public peons treat angmos like gods and won't dare to mess with them ...it is the colonial mentality. With sinkees, these poodles will act like thugs.

There is one set of treatment for angmos and another set for sinkees.

Ah Cheah (?), kar yee cho si mee!

狗 咬 Lu Dong Bing!!! :biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nowadays police man useless. anyway if police need u to go for blood test, they need your consent before they can draw your blood. so don't sign the form in the hospital they also lanlan can't draw your blood for test.

last time got one case, one drunk US marine got into a fight and police was called. police tried to arrest and handcuff him but he put up a fight. even hide in the police car and lock the car! lol!
both the officer pull out the revolver and point at him, that fucking US marine put his hand on the head and come out of the car. lanlan kena handcuffed by one of the policeman while the other one still using the revolver to point at him.
both officer even went to US for court martial as witness. everything paid for by US gov plus daily allowance. they denied using revolver to point at the marine during the court session. lol!

last time police man more garang, now all punnan! forgot how many time i use those task force baton to wack those drunken fella. drunk sleep never mind, drunk liao create problems must teach them some lesson.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why so much?

A minimal standard to weed out the charlatans. I think raising it to $30k would be better. You would have no problem meeting this criterion, I surmise?

No need to be found guilty by a court first?
Administrative measure. To avoid it, just don't mess around. Alright, I see where you are coming from - we will give them a right to judicial appeal at their own expense.

Time to put foreigners in their rightful place.

Last edited by a moderator:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
A minimal standard to weed out the charlatans. I think raising it to $30k would be better. You would have no problem meeting this criterion, I surmise

No at all, i make $30k a day hanging around in this forum trolling you.

Come on, cut the crap, you don't know me.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No at all, i make $30k a day hanging around in this forum trolling you.

Come on, cut the crap, you don't know me.

A foreigner ...they come to sinkapore to make ten bucks ...then they realized that they are treated like gods ...they then start to behave like one and treat all locals like dogs ...after they had their fun here and made the bucks, they return to their home countries to be good citizens. Does that describe you?

Keep up the trolling!

Last edited:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We should give pressure to have this FT punished!

breathalyser_main_1.jpg

SINGAPORE - A netizen wrote in to citizen journalism website Stomp to share his encounter with a drink driver.

The netizen said a male driver had hit his car and fled. After being chased down, he threw away a beer bottle he had with him. The man also refused to cooperate with a female traffic police officer, who had to coax him more than 20 times into taking a breathalyser test.

In his email, the netizen said the man was drunk as he failed the breathalyser test given by another male traffic police officer who arrived at the scene later on.

Said the netizen: "It was 11am on Friday (Feb 22) when my car was hit from the back by a drink driver. One would not expect to find a drink driver at such an odd hour but yes, he was one."

The netizen added he found out the man was a foreigner from his conversation with the traffic police woman.

"After hitting my car, he sped away. Recovering from my shock quickly, I chased him. I managed to drive alongside his car and gestured for him to stop.

"Instead, he showed me his middle finger. Suddenly, he made a left turn into Valley road, and went against the flow of traffic.

"Luckily, there was no pedestrians crossing the road or any oncoming cars. As it was a two-way lane, I turned left and tried to block his path with my car.

"He, however, managed to inch his vehicle forward and quickly got out to throw away a San Miguel beer bottle. As I was approaching him, he shouted, 'F*** you Singaporean man'. He then pushed my shoulder and uttered the four-letter word another time.

"I was so tempted to beat the daylight out of him but controlled my emotions. By then, a few workers from a nearby shop were gathering to watch the entire saga.

"One Chinese worker told me he too saw him throw a bottle into the dustbin. Shortly after, a woman traffic police officer arrived and I have to say that I was very displeased with the way she handled the situation.

"She tried to coax him to blow into the breathalyser tester for more than 20 times but each time, he just gave a puff.

"I then called the traffic police operations room to voice my concern about the situation. In less than 10 minutes, a male traffic police officer arrived, followed by a Volvo Highway patrol and a police car.

"The man was then brought to the back of the Highway patrol car and made to put both hands at the boot. He was then ordered to give a long hard blow and he failed the test.

"He was subsequently arrested without any handcuffs. They put him at the back of the Highway patrol and told me he will be taken to police station."

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: We should give pressure to have this FT punished!

Not only that, the TP officer too who repeated test 20 times.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not only that, the TP officer too who repeated test 20 times.

I thought usually if the person is uncooperative for breathlayzer tests, they can arrested? 3 times is ok. 20 times is in contempt of the law. No need to be lenient. Write to PMO, your MP, the opposition and SPF as well as MHA.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Drink driving foreigner shout ""fxxx you Singaporean ...."

The white colored shop house in the background used to be a Hylam Bakery that made yummy bread etc...the person forgot use the pass word again " chee soon juan"...ten police cars will appear...

Ha..i remember the case where the offender was in Hougang, two " ang Chai " came to nap a traffic offender,who was already half-handcuffed..

Just because it is in a oppostion ward, the police wasted manpower resources to carry out this arrest...imagine two police van..total maybe 30 personnel to nab one traffic offender..???

Laughing stock of the whole world police force...

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
A foreigner ...they come to sinkapore to make ten bucks ...then they realized that they are treated like gods ...they then start to behave like one and treat all locals like dogs ...after they had their fun here and made the bucks, they return to their home countries to be good citizens. Does that describe you?

Not at all.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro, If he manage to pass both drunk driving and drink driving... It is very difficult to prove he is unable to proper control of the vehicle... The person will not admit that he could not control the vehicle. This will than for the police to prove it... Most of this type of cases the man will sure release uncharged... This is why you see the below replied from the police...

Incorrect. When there is an accident, even 25 mg and even if you kena buang from behind, the police will still charge. You have to go and PNG and prove your innocence making you at least $10k poorer.

At least that was when there was a woman as the TP boss. Don't know if they still do that.

Last edited:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could be an Australian Angmo.

I overheard a long time back that the Singapore Police will not want trouble with western foreigners.

So kick a big fuss when you are caught, and everything will be alright.

I guess the alternative is to do what a Romanian diplomat did and run road.

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal

TP lady can also be SPG :smile:

Long time ago when I had an incident that required police attention, the malay lady police officer that arrived was more mesmerized and giggling with my ang mo friend than interested in taking the crime details from me.. She even asked for his phone number to meet up later!

TP officer FT as well?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Drink driving foreigner shout ""fxxx you Singaporean ...."

Ha..i remember the case where the offender was in Hougang, two " ang Chai " came to nap a traffic offender,who was already half-handcuffed..

Just because it is in a oppostion ward, the police wasted manpower resources to carry out this arrest...imagine two police van..total maybe 30 personnel to nab one traffic offender..???

Laughing stock of the whole world police force...

u should see how diligent those car park auntie.