• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

singtel's moley auntie is a greedy piggy!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can understand how such a huge market as the u.s. requires 4 major carriers to serve a population base of over 300m. the capital outlay is huge considering coverage and capacity for an extremely large geographical footprint. i cannot understand how the very small sg market can accommodate 4 operators duplicating, more correctly quadruplicating, resources and investments with no real competition when partial ownership of each traces back to the same gov-funded entities. 3 operators are already a crowded field. :*:

i can understand leh , though it may not be correct. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

the garberment is managing the perception that there are "real" competitions
amongst the teloc companies and the 70% do believe that's the whole truth

the ceo of sing and tel is managing profit , not the business ,not the company
hence she is talking cock most of the time :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singtel's mobile and broadband is more expensive than Starhub's. Almost everyone I know have already switched to Starhub, the only reason I'm still using Singtel mobile service is because my mobile line is under company account. Singtel agents kept calling me to renew my mobile contract as it had expired a year ago, but I refused.

Singtel has been overcharging Sinkies for many years to fatten their profits and the pockets of the overpaid CEO and senior management. More competition is great for consumers, it will force big monopolistic companies like Singtel to lower prices.

Time to slash the salary of the overpaid Singtel CEO, heard she is related to LHL. The previous CEO is LHL's brother.

I remember that before your singtel contract expires fucking shit tel employees will be calling you possibly even 1 month before the expiry date and it's relentless. I used to be subscribed to singtel before but thank god ported over to m1.

The one thing i don't understand is how can renewal of contract be done on the phone? Doesn't one need to go down and show his ID and sign some forms?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should I dump my singtel shares for now?

i wonder how did singtel shares rise so high in the first place? a smarter sinkie will know that after lky move LHY out of singtel, it is tell tale sign that telco company business will be difficult to maintain. lky had always possess great foresight, always did. if you have doubt in what i say, just try to speak to any telco old guard, he will reveal more story on their wages stagnation except for moley auntie and her cronies.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i wonder how did singtel shares rise so high in the first place? a smarter sinkie will know that after lky move LHY out of singtel, it is tell tale sign that telco company business will be difficult to maintain. lky had always possess great foresight, always did. if you have doubt in what i say, just try to speak to any telco old guard, he will reveal more story on their wages stagnation except for moley auntie and her cronies.

I think singtel, M1 and starhub would grow in importance. Smartphones by now are basically a must-have, and with that, demand for data plans will grow exponentially. The 3 telco companies have divided up the market between them. Even with a fourth player, the original three should still command about 80-85% of the market. If you buy at a low enough price, you should make money in the long run.

But I don't like an ugly woman with moles around her mouth to run my company. If she lacks the basic common sense to remove those ugly moles, would she have the common sense to maximise shareholder's value like Saw did with SMRT? I make a killing with my SMRT shares, thanks to former CEO SAw.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think singtel, M1 and starhub would grow in importance. Smartphones by now are basically a must-have, and with that, demand for data plans will grow exponentially. The 3 telco companies have divided up the market between them. Even with a fourth player, the original three should still command about 80-85% of the market. If you buy at a low enough price, you should make money in the long run.

But I don't like an ugly woman with moles around her mouth to run my company. If she lacks the basic common sense to remove those ugly moles, would she have the common sense to maximise shareholder's value like Saw did with SMRT? I make a killing with my SMRT shares, thanks to former CEO SAw.

i have fetish for women with sexy moles...moley auntie has a sex appeal to me.:eek::o

market share is not a concern, even in HK, they have 5 telco companies.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i think singtel dominates the market,her revenues is 16 billion and profit is 4 billion annually,the other two barely even make a significant dent in the market.....starhub the bigger of the two has revenues of only 2.4 billion and M1 has revenues of 1.07 billion.they are just there to give u an illusion that u have a choice in the market just like opposition is there to give sinkies an illusion of choice.and im pretty sure the only reason Starhub and M1 are allowed to exist is out of the benevolence of Singtel.the moment they step out of line,their ass will be gone faster than chee soo juan in g.e. 2015.

anyway both M1 and starhub are owned by a subsidiary called st telemedia,which is in turn owned by Temasek holdings.so they may appear to be competitors but they are actually bitch niggas of ho jinx.

anyway i would still want to own shares of singtel,as u can see telecomms is a very lucrative business,they barely have any overheads,just connect a few cables and viola they are charging u $50 per month for internet,every house hold has minimum 3 cellphones that require 3 mobile lines and 3g/4g connections another $150 a month to singtel with practically no maintenance....thats like $2400 each household is paying singtel per year.not like other businesses like SMRT u have to maintain hundreds of buses and trains that keep breaking down.....just looking at singtel's balance sheet is impressive,16 billion revenues and 4 billion profit annually,thats nearly 25 percent profit margins.....how many companies can smell that kind of profit margins?apple?starbucks?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think singtel dominates the market,her revenues is 16 billion and profit is 4 billion annually,the other two barely even make a significant dent in the market.....starhub the bigger of the two has revenues of only 2.4 billion and M1 has revenues of 1.07 billion.they are just there to give u an illusion that u have a choice in the market just like opposition is there to give sinkies an illusion of choice.and im pretty sure the only reason Starhub and M1 are allowed to exist is out of the benevolence of Singtel.the moment they step out of line,their ass will be gone faster than chee soo juan in g.e. 2015.

anyway both M1 and starhub are owned by a subsidiary called st telemedia,which is in turn owned by Temasek holdings.so they may appear to be competitors but they are actually bitch niggas of ho jinx.

anyway i would still want to own shares of singtel,as u can see telecomms is a very lucrative business,they barely have any overheads,just connect a few cables and viola they are charging u $50 per month for internet,every house hold has minimum 3 cellphones that require 3 mobile lines and 3g/4g connections another $150 a month to singtel with practically no maintenance....thats like $2400 each household is paying singtel per year.not like other businesses like SMRT u have to maintain hundreds of buses and trains that keep breaking down.....just looking at singtel's balance sheet is impressive,16 billion revenues and 4 billion profit annually,thats nearly 25 percent profit margins.....how many companies can smell that kind of profit margins?apple?starbucks?

that is mainly why moley auntie refuse to lower their subscription for sinkies. in australia, they have no choice, competition is fierce and there is consumer watchdog. but with upcoming 4th telco, they will have no choice but to lower charges, can tell me what future is there for singtel?

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember that before your singtel contract expires fucking shit tel employees will be calling you possibly even 1 month before the expiry date and it's relentless. I used to be subscribed to singtel before but thank god ported over to m1.

The one thing i don't understand is how can renewal of contract be done on the phone? Doesn't one need to go down and show his ID and sign some forms?

Yeah, I had also received many calls from Singtel sales people to renew my contract, starting from 1 month before expiry to 1 year after expiry. But I've refused to renew because I discovered that my current subscription price is actually lower than the new subscription price. In other words, Singtel had increased their subscription fees after my old contract.

My mobile line is under my company's account, there's no need for me to provide IC as it is considered by Singtel under corporate account. The process to renew is very simple and I don't need to go down. The sales person will email me a quotation form to basically indicate the new plan and new phone I decided on and I just sign to confirm and email back. Next they will send a courier to deliver the new phone to my office and the new contract document for my company to sign, any additional charges for the new phone will be billed to my company in the next monthly subscription bill.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

In Singapore market, it is almost an equal split between the 3 telcos at 30+% with Singtel leading by a few points only

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In Singapore market, it is almost an equal split between the 3 telcos at 30+% with Singtel leading by a few points only

really?if thats true that means 14 billion of singtel's revenues comes from overseas?thats massive and how is she able to maintain such a huge profit roi in foreign market conditions?if any case i will definitely pick singtel since her massive income comes from diversified sources and her reach is so far and wide.her buying power is definitely impressive.she owns telecoms in india,thailand,indonesia,pinoyland,australia and bangladesh.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we shall see in time to come who will emerge the winner in the predicament of singtel. no point talking dragon and spitting fire, come up with some made up figures. alas, i shall see the demise of telco industry.:rolleyes: