• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SingTel iPhone Price Plans is out - anyone getting the iphone?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes , correct. Apple brand is an icon which this Job Stevens guy has very cleverly marketed as a way of life for the americans. just like starbucks coffee, every morning must drink. similarly, apple gadgets are indispensible.

Well, I won't buy the iPhone if I were in Singapore. But if in Australia, both the operators and Apple charge lower because of the market competition, then I'd buy an iPhone here in Oz instead.

Let's face it: S'pore is in a shat position because of the way the market is structured. There's a lot of tolerance by several government departments for a market monopoly by one company.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is a sinkified action. Need to be "caged" in order to get a phone. Nobody with a right mind will do that.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singtel is basically suffocating the market with such prices. Even the plans here in Australia ain't that expensive- besides Telstra.

You can go USA or Aus to buy. My girl got her iphone from USA. Thailand's iphone seems to be of those 2nd hand, many problems after getting the phone.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there is also a difference between expatriates and those who run away to other countries cos they cannot make it in 1..:biggrin:

There is a difference between one who is willing to stay and one who is unable to get out.:biggrin::biggrin:

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can go USA or Aus to buy. My girl got her iphone from USA. Thailand's iphone seems to be of those 2nd hand, many problems after getting the phone.

In england, you can get one free with full fittings, ie GPS, for £20/mth contract. The contract is only for 1 year!

ANDYSIAO14

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qg1ckCkm8YI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qg1ckCkm8YI&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color2=0xe87a9f&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm still holding on to my Nokia N70 Muisc Edition...:smile:

02_n70_music_edition_lowres.jpg

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll give the phone a miss for the time being given past experiences with SingTel.:mad: Perhaps we can see better offers when the phone is available with the other Telcos in a few months time.:biggrin:

Last edited: