• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singnet Broadband

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if i'm the only person experiencing this, i can suspect that the fault lies with me, if a number of my friends are experiencing the same set of problems over similar periods over the last 2 weeks. i have my doubts that the fault is on me.

You aren't alone, I notice intermittent problems for the past months. :mad:

I think the same thing is going on with our public transport, more people than what the system can handle. :rolleyes:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm not sure if Singnet Broadband is trying to lose customers. if so, they are on the right track.

bro you are not alone.

i still remember the time when i was a singnet user. i can have disconnection every 10 min upon connection.

call them up guess what the reason they gave?

"oh sorry you live in old estate, generally amk, toa payoh will have this issue due to old phone line. its nothing got to do with singnet." (hello i thought those phoneline or wire belongs to singtel?)

"prehaps the signal is weak etc, we will send an engineer down but you have to bear the cost for it" (i am pretty sure this the reason as i called them down before few months back prior to this call)

fucking tu lan of her lao lan attitude, i decided to fuck her back and terminate the service.

switched to starhub ever since. speed is a bit slow at peak hours. but its still bearable, a lot better than continuous disconnection. as for the maintenance is on wee hours so its quite ok for me