• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SingFirst now in Jurong, met guy formally charged under ISA

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
no choice what, if I were botak in yellow I would have to smile too

ya... esp when he is no IP man.. one cannot fight 20. totally outnumbered.

good chance he may even lose his deposit there. btw, was he in jurong to meet his friend from rotary?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In abnormal psychology, it's called projection.

Old Fart projects his fears and paranoias onto Sinkies, thereby indulging in self-denial in the process.

It's interesting to note that by alleging that Sinkies aren't ready for an Indian PM, Old Fart reveals himself that he's racist.

But I don't blame him. Chinese Sinkies of his generation are distrustful of Indians anyways.

Vast majority of sinkies are distrustful of Indians till today. Many believe that if an Indian becomes the manager, the Indian will promote a lot of other Indians up to middle management. India Indians are more ruthless. They will retrench all the non-Indians and even lower-caste sinkie Indians, and replace them with their own fellow caste or fellow townsmen.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singkies spelling had been bad since their first Education Minister got arrested for corruption.

Wong Kan Seng said this of him : "In 1959, a Government Commission of Inquiry revealed that two sums of money totalling $700,000 were transferred from New York to Mr Chew Swee Kee, then Education Minister from the Singapore People's Alliance, the ruling party led by Mr Lim Yew Hock, then Chief Minister. I think many young Singaporeans do not even know about this. The Inquiry revealed that the money was meant as a political gift to the Labour Front (and I quote the report) "for the purposes of fighting subversion in the colony" and "strengthening" the Labour Front "as an effective party and bulwark against communism."

http://www.mha.gov.sg/basic_content.aspx?pageid=66

So what can you expect from Singkie Education system?

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think most opposition parties are out to change Singapore for the better and make lives easier for the people who have suffered for 50 long years.
We should give them a chance instead of passing remarks like they are pro PAP, etc...
Taking a picture with the late LKY could be due to being "parliamentarians".
This is diplomacy.
The same with Mr Tharman picture with SingFirst members and volunteers.
Lets look at the positive side please.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's nice to see smiling faces from both parties

tjs seems to have it good

I hope he can make it this time with the loud mouth gusty dr with him

why go fro grc

go for smc lah

one by one slowly

why so ambitious

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Botak has more class than his crass boss.

He could make a good PM but LKY has in-built the impression that SGs are not receptive to an Indian PM.

When old fart said that 'Singaporeans are not ready for an Indian PM', he was just projecting his own racism onto the people. In truth it was old fart himself who would never allow an Indian to become PM on his watch, so deep-seated was his prejudice against Indians.

Tharman would definitely make a better PM than Pinky, no doubt about that. That's why Pinky feels threatened, and did not get Tharman to stand in when he took long leave recently.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When old fart said that 'Singaporeans are not ready for an Indian PM', he was just projecting his own racism onto the people. In truth it was old fart himself who would never allow an Indian to become PM on his watch, so deep-seated was his prejudice against Indians.

Tharman would definitely make a better PM than Pinky, no doubt about that. That's why Pinky feels threatened, and did not get Tharman to stand in when he took long leave recently.

Old Fart merely created self-fear. S'poreans, majority of us, don't bother about the race of our MPs. Especially the younger voters. Looking back, there was no issue with race when we supported our team during Malaysia Cup.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old Fart merely created self-fear. S'poreans, majority of us, don't bother about the race of our MPs. Especially the younger voters. Looking back, there was no issue with race when we supported our team during Malaysia Cup.

First Chief Minister Marshall was a Jew.
JBJ got elected, without GRC.
Neither did Rajaratnam or Barkar.
Mango Lover won in SMC.