• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SINGAPOREANS ONLY LIKE TO SUCK COCKS AND LICK PUSSIES. WHY NO TAKERS FOR $3500 DISHWASHER JOBS.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it comes to PINK DOT, the whole HONG LIM area is packed.

When it comes to REAL things that Singaporeans should be concerned about like high costs of living, CECA, GST, PRs allowed to buy HDBs (resale) and then rent out rooms (or even whole unit quietly), driving up the prices of properties, POFMA etc........please add.

Singaporeans are nowhere to be seen at HONG LIM.

Sure, you may not like some of the OPPOSITION people, but remember it's the cause that you should be supporting.

But no, supporting the cause of sucking cocks, anal sex, and licking pussies are top priority over your everyday economic and personal freedom.

Singapore is indeed doomed with jokers like you ( the 61%).

If you are born gay, I have nothing to say. But you think it's a fad to be gay I think you people are really sick.

ON another topic dishwashers.

A job if not properly attired will get you into contact with just about every person to person transmissible disease.

I have one question to these employers.

Do you provide googles, gloves and proper masks on a half daily basis?

That's what is required by law in some REAL FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it comes to PINK DOT, the whole HONG LIM area is packed.

When it comes to REAL things that Singaporeans should be concerned about like high costs of living, CECA, GST, PRs allowed to buy HDBs (resale) and then rent out rooms (or even whole unit quietly), driving up the prices of properties, POFMA etc........please add.

You are likely a gay yourself inviting other gays to kiss your ass.
Singaporeans are nowhere to be seen at HONG LIM.

Sure, you may not like some of the OPPOSITION people, but remember it's the cause that you should be supporting.

But no, supporting the cause of sucking cocks, anal sex, and licking pussies are top priority over your everyday economic and personal freedom.

Singapore is indeed doomed with jokers like you ( the 61%).

If you are born gay, I have nothing to say. But you think it's a fad to be gay I think you people are really sick.

ON another topic dishwashers.

A job if not properly attired will get you into contact with just about every person to person transmissible disease.

I have one question to these employers.

Do you provide googles, gloves and proper masks on a half daily basis?

That's what is required by law in some REAL FIRST WORLD COUNTRIES.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sometimes on weekends I pass by Hong Lim Park en route to makan places on both sides of the Singapore River.

I'm quite sure there are Sinkies at the Pink Dot. I wasn't there in the recent one since I'm an unvaxxed persona non grata. But in previous ones years ago, I saw Sinkies heading there. Sometimes even entire families with children went there.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes on weekends I pass by Hong Lim Park en route to makan places on both sides of the Singapore River.

I'm quite sure there are Sinkies at the Pink Dot. I wasn't there in the recent one since I'm an unvaxxed persona non grata. But in previous ones years ago, I saw Sinkies heading there. Sometimes even entire families with children went there.
Poon pe pe

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bringing your own kids to pride events take a lot of courage, even for any closet faggot and lesbian parents.

The pride day event was R21, bringing children there should be a criminal offense alike sexual-grooming.
So why are parents not arrested for bringing kids to a R21 event?