• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans Attacked

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies all: the bull attacks because of the moving cloth and the bullfighter lah! :biggrin: it sees something standing in its path (cannot tell human or what object) and is provoked by something moving to and fro, possibly sudden change in directions too. yeah right! all animals are colour-blind, not just bulls!

Wtf? Didn't i already explain this why are you explaining it a 2nd time?

The cloth is red to disguise the bull's blood.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You could be right anyway having traveled much to Thailand's countryside all the families I visited with cows warned me against wearing red near their cows. Saw a Thai farmer wearing red one day passing by a herd of neighbour's cows took of his red shirt.

Because the countryside bulls are anti Thaksin?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you call that bull ! :confused:
fnbull14e.jpg

this, I call bull :eek:
toro_bravo.jpg