• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans are very angry now.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
filth and clutter are in sinkies' genetic makeup. i rest my case. :rolleyes:

View attachment 19345

Nope.... I look at it as the strongest evidence of NO MINIMUM WAGE.

This is what happen when they expect old uncle and aunty to live on a $800 salary per month to clean these tables.

Don't forget PM lHL got a 80% revision in salary in one year....where his dad said that PM salary must reflect market value and
they bench- mark against the top industry earners.( n not against other world leaders doing the same job as his )

This Gerald EE is a scum-bug who bring shame to his father. He endorsed and dance to their tune on salary revision..

Very unchristian-like of him to show a slant and biased report on the salary revision.

Mr Ee goes down in history as the man without a back=bone.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
filth and clutter are in sinkies' genetic makeup. i rest my case. :rolleyes:

View attachment 19345

This happens in almost every food court or hawker centre. Shortage of cleaners and the reluctance of operators to pay higher. Traits of MIW...cheapest, betterest and expect cleanest. I am quite happy with it..it makes Singaporeans angrier.

These two fucktard PMs will come back soon and say they had been misquoted.

Thru' their pressed secretaries.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope.... I look at it as the strongest evidence of NO MINIMUM WAGE.

personal propensities for filth and clutter have nothing to do with minimum wage or no wage at all. it has to do with upbringing, mental health, laziness, being spoilt by others cleaning up your mess, total disregard and inconsideration for others, lack of conscious awareness for order and neatness impacted by your actions, plain shitty suay kuan behavior, always expecting shit to clean up by itself.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This happens in almost every food court or hawker centre. Shortage of cleaners and the reluctance of operators to pay higher. Traits of MIW...cheapest, betterest and expect cleanest. I am quite happy with it..it makes Singaporeans angrier.

why when it comes to filth and clutter, the usual sinkie responses are "shortage of cleaners" and "low pay"? what happened to cleaning up your own mess and self-service? the problem with sinkies is that they are so ingrained with "throw bodies and throw money at a problem" in their dna that they are devoid of thinking of themselves as the root cause of the problem......and eventual effective solution. :rolleyes:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why when it comes to filth and clutter, the usual sinkie responses are "shortage of cleaners" and "low pay"? what happened to cleaning up your own mess and self-service? the problem with sinkies is that they are so ingrained with "throw bodies and throw money at a problem" in their dna that they are devoid of thinking of themselves as the root cause of the problem......and eventual effective solution. :rolleyes:

Like what boss said, the wealthy should have privileges otherwise what's the point of being rich?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like what boss said, the wealthy should have privileges otherwise what's the point of being rich?

and at the end of the day after all the kpkb, the rich will still vote pap because they can't jeopardize their wealth by taking unnecessary risks in voting the oppo devil whom they don't know into power.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
10491236_652638751524679_7638367272320620656_n.jpg

Hi Hi Xingguy.. u got a nice pic...any caption..???

Wonder what the front boy is doing and where is he leading the little girls to..??

Itsthe emperor's new clothes chinese version

Froggy is right, it is the chinese version of the emperior's new clothes. Pic is taken from The Nanyang Tea House site 南洋山寨茶館

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and at the end of the day after all the kpkb, the rich will still vote pap because they can't jeopardize their wealth by taking unnecessary risks in voting the oppo devil whom they don't know into power.

What you mention is no longer valid.

The Yang Yin and recent Dr. Ting vs MINDEF case has proven that even the rich is not spare from PAP's insatiable greed.

ionzu

Alfrescian
Loyal

the rich have already secured their assets overseas.