• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans are already sorry with a one party dictatorial government

seiyup warrior

Alfrescian
Loyal
We gave power to one man and trusted him.We tested his character and we got a monster.He is correcting all the wrongs of the past five decades.Now he has to import foreigners en masse to correct his STOP AT TWO policy,denying and discriminating
true citizens their basic human rights,jobs, housing etc He held Singaporeans hostage on their CPF savings,high mortgage HDB loans etc and even as President of the Republic

Harry come lately to solve old problems.The problems are too deep and entrenched and cannot be solved with money alone.
Sure,Harry can throw a couple of million dollars here and a couple of dollars there to buy obedience and allegiance,but at the end,the money machine can work no more

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Distance will judge the strength of a horse.
Time will tell the character of a man.
Many have seen the true character of this man but many ended up in dispair.
I hope in time these people will be exonerated.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nonsense.
These people were not sorry at all , in fact they loved to be ass-f**ked by the very same party generation after generation.
You can bet your last dollar that nothing will change come 2016 :mad:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
meh. my elders sure aren't apologising to me about it. my grandfather thought me and my brother were disloyal punks when we causally talked about SDP over 1 and half decade ago. but he's almost senile now so.... meh.