• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean wants opposition, but not in their own ward

(o)(o)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what I heard while drinking coffee with my army buddies. Wonder if there is any truth in it.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what I heard while drinking coffee with my army buddies. Wonder if there is any truth in it.

This is but one of the many contradictions of thick-skinned Ah Beng.

Ah Beng wants opposition MP in parliament and yet at the same time want the PAP to form the government.

Ah Beng wants opposition MP but wants PAP MP in his constituency. :biggrin:

-

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is but one of the many contradictions of thick-skinned Ah Beng.

Ah Beng wants opposition MP in parliament and yet at the same time want the PAP to form the government.

Ah Beng wants opposition MP but wants PAP MP in his constituency. :biggrin:

-

Ah Beng has some intelligence within his stupidity. Just look into the mirror...boy!:p

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is but one of the many contradictions of thick-skinned Ah Neh.

Ah Neh wants opposition MP in parliament and yet at the same time want the PAP to form the government.

Ah Neh wants opposition MP but wants PAP MP in his constituency. :biggrin:
-

This i cannot deny. :eek:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Army buddies? :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

You mean corporals and lance corporals?

Who cares about their opinion? They are nobodies!!

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Army buddies? :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

You mean corporals and lance corporals?

Who cares about their opinion? They are nobodies!!

:rolleyes:

I have many pro PAP friends who visit on a regular basis. They're far too intellectual to enter into a debate with PAP characters who are unable to put a point across without launching into a tirade of profanities.

Debate is not about who swears the most or the loudest. It's about presenting a clear and concise argument in support of your cause. Large fonts and a torrent of "up yours", "fuck you pappy dog" expletives just shows how incapable most opposition supporters are of presenting their case.