• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean Rap Star Voted Sexiest Rap Artiste In America..She Is So Hotttttt...

darryl_sw

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded dog :oIo:

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

Are you telling me you are not a sinner :mad:. I more than atone for my sins with my generous donations. You are a disgrace to the cross for attacking your brothers.:oIo:

You are not seeing the point. I am definitely a sinner, but as much as I can, I restrict myself from sinning. We're given the choice to sin or not to sin, but definitely, we're not suppose to show the world how lousy we are.

Matthew 5:13-16
You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men.
You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.
Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.
In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

At the same time, let me assure you. He who has a larger amount of money does not mean that he will go to Heaven. Donating to the cross doesn't have your sins removed. God gave his grace freely to us, so that no man can boast about it. No man can buy it. God GAVE it to us for free. No amount of money that anyone has would be able to purchase that grace and forgiveness of sin. Money does not count in the kingdom of God. At the end of your life, he who has the most toys still die anyway. If you do not seek God for forgiveness but you are assured that money will save you, please think twice - thrice if needed.

And let me assure you. I'm attacking you as much as I'm attacking myself - I am not attacking you. Please take a moment to consider. I was merely pointing out that mistake so that you would not "shine" in the wrong way and continue calling people "You retarded dog".

"In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." What are you trying to show people by calling them names, by using all sorts of vulgarities in the forum? The verse above works in the right way, but it can work in the reverse way also. "That they may see your bad deeds and insult your Father in heaven"

Do ponder over this.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not seeing the point. I am definitely a sinner, but as much as I can, I restrict myself from sinning. We're given the choice to sin or not to sin, but definitely, we're not suppose to show the world how lousy we are.

Matthew 5:13-16
You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men.
You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden.
Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house.
In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

At the same time, let me assure you. He who has a larger amount of money does not mean that he will go to Heaven. Donating to the cross doesn't have your sins removed. God gave his grace freely to us, so that no man can boast about it. No man can buy it. God GAVE it to us for free. No amount of money that anyone has would be able to purchase that grace and forgiveness of sin. Money does not count in the kingdom of God. At the end of your life, he who has the most toys still die anyway. If you do not seek God for forgiveness but you are assured that money will save you, please think twice - thrice if needed.

And let me assure you. I'm attacking you as much as I'm attacking myself - I am not attacking you. Please take a moment to consider. I was merely pointing out that mistake so that you would not "shine" in the wrong way and continue calling people "You retarded dog".

"In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven." What are you trying to show people by calling them names, by using all sorts of vulgarities in the forum? The verse above works in the right way, but it can work in the reverse way also. "That they may see your bad deeds and insult your Father in heaven"

Do ponder over this.

You moronic dumbass :oIo:

When someone is going to Hell, it is our duty to warn them that they are bound for Hell so that they can't claim they have not been told.

Are you saying that I should lie? :mad: Lying is a Sin, you can go to Hell for that.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Ypur blasphemous faggot dog :oIo:

You and your family will be burnt in Hell for til after forever...and you will be condemed to an eternity of having a black cock in your mouth :mad:

Clinton, why are u still here? Sun wHOre needs u in LA to clean her asshole by licking and swallow all the black cum out of it. Do a good job ok? U are her number 1 fan.

darryl_sw

Alfrescian
Loyal
You moronic dumbass :oIo:

When someone is going to Hell, it is our duty to warn them that they are bound for Hell so that they can't claim they have not been told.

Are you saying that I should lie? :mad: Lying is a Sin, you can go to Hell for that.

Yea, you are definitely right. However, I don't think "GO TO HELL!" is considered as a pleasant warning, nor is "You moronic dumbass"

If you have a decent pastor, please ask your pastor the correct way you should go about doing it, instead of shouting insults, vulgarities and profanities all over. I'm sure God won't be happy to know that's how you share the gospel. In fact, if you consider that as sharing the gospel at all.

Ask any pastor and they'll tell you precisely why what you are doing is wrong. If I'm not wrong, you yourself know that it is wrong as well, you're just not admitting it or facing up to it.

Please reflect before you post another useless post to defend your actions, which normally comes with more vulgarity, profanity and insult.

R

redlightmeansgo

Say what you like, Kong Hee and the wife have amassed great personal wealth based on observable material: he used to zip around in a white Mercedes Kompressor convertible, dun know if they have upgraded the car. They own a couple of landed property, the most recent of which was involved in some en bloc complications. Sun has her own record label, and she is based in LA. Kong Hee flies there to visit her and the son, wow great expenditure, wonder who's paying for his jet setting lifestyle.

It is written in the bible that God has promised His children great wealth in all aspects: it is not just spiritual wealth, as some dogmatic Christians would argue, but also material wealth. Many times God destroyed His people's enemies and gave them what was duly theirs. He even calls the wealth "spoils."

BUT God has also commanded us to be good shepherds of the material He has put in our hands. Spend prudently, be accountable. And part of that also means not being extravagant and SHOWY! Gyrating your hips half naked is anything but a show of temperance. If anything, it stirs up intemperate lust in impressionable men, like GONG HEE, I mean Kong Hee

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say what you like, Kong Hee and the wife have amassed great personal wealth based on observable material: he used to zip around in a white Mercedes Kompressor convertible, dun know if they have upgraded the car. They own a couple of landed property, the most recent of which was involved in some en bloc complications. Sun has her own record label, and she is based in LA. Kong Hee flies there to visit her and the son, wow great expenditure, wonder who's paying for his jet setting lifestyle.

It is written in the bible that God has promised His children great wealth in all aspects: it is not just spiritual wealth, as some dogmatic Christians would argue, but also material wealth. Many times God destroyed His people's enemies and gave them what was duly theirs. He even calls the wealth "spoils."

BUT God has also commanded us to be good shepherds of the material He has put in our hands. Spend prudently, be accountable. And part of that also means not being extravagant and SHOWY! Gyrating your hips half naked is anything but a show of temperance. If anything, it stirs up intemperate lust in impressionable men, like GONG HEE, I mean Kong Hee

You retarded faggot :oIo:

Pastor Kong is blessed with great wealth for the work he has done for God and will continue to have great fortunes to keep up his great work. Unlike a faggot like you who lust for men, Pastor Kong can lust for his wife and bear more Children for God.

Unfortunately, faggots like you can never have children :mad:

darryl_sw

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded faggot :oIo:

Pastor Kong is blessed with great wealth for the work he has done for God and will continue to have great fortunes to keep up his great work. Unlike a faggot like you who lust for men, Pastor Kong can lust for his wife and bear more Children for God.

Unfortunately, faggots like you can never have children :mad:

Pastor does not need lust. Sure, he may be blessed, but if you noticed, he does not go around showing off. Neither does he go around calling people "retarded faggot".

If I were God, I would be dearly ashamed of you, going around tarnishing my reputation, using unpleasant words.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pastor does not need lust. Sure, he may be blessed, but if you noticed, he does not go around showing off. Neither does he go around calling people "retarded faggot".

If I were God, I would be dearly ashamed of you, going around tarnishing my reputation, using unpleasant words.

You retarded gay freak :oIo:

If your father never lust for your mum, they would still be just holding hands and kissing each other.. would they conceived a pea-brained moron like you :mad:

darryl_sw

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retarded gay freak :oIo:

If your father never lust for your mum, they would still be just holding hands and kissing each other.. would they conceived a pea-brained moron like you :mad:
You so need to check up your dictionary before making useless comment with the usual insults and vulgarities.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
You so need to check up your dictionary before making useless comment with the usual insults and vulgarities.

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

You need to shove that dictionary up your arse :mad:

If a man don't lust for a woman, how the hell is he going to get his dick up hard. Then again, you don't have that experience before, you just like to take in your arsehole :oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you retarded gay fuckers are extremely jealous that Pastor Kong has a beautiful and sexy wife!:oIo::oIo:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I actually quite like ze Kill Bill song. :o

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3GgxsfODXrI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dumb ass clinton that's not a rap song. That's a dancehall song. She's not rapping she's Deejaying or toasting. Goddamn retard.

Here's an example of someone deejaying. Does it sound like rapping?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rrI0kTGuVA4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sure many of you have heard of this before

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Fz2xLdJ3LYA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>